2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

FCI SSC syllabus

Hi, I am looking for the syllabus of the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Assistant Grade III Technical SSC Paper so will you please tell me from where I can download the syllabus of the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Assistant Grade III Technical SSC Paper? Also tell me about the question paper of this exam so that I can prepare very well for the exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
13th May 2018, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: FCI SSC syllabus

I am planning to apply for Staff Selection Commission SSC FCI Exam and looking for syllabus. Will you provide me FCI SSC Syllabus for all papers so that I get to know topics and subjects to study for exam also provide me
13th May 2018, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: FCI SSC syllabus

Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC FCI Exam for recruitment of Grade III Assistants in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres of Food Corporation of India. Graduates in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this exam also provide me SSC FCI Pattern?

Syllabus of Study:

Paper I: General Intelligence

Verbal and Non Verbal Questions; Coding and Decoding; Problem Solving Questions; Similarities and Differences; Analogies; Arithmetic Number Series; Relationship Concept; Decision Making and Series based Questions

General Awareness:

History, Culture, Politics, Geography, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Economic Environment, Sports, Current Affairs and Scientific Research

Paper II:

Quantitative Aptitude:

Number System, Square Roots, Relationships, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Geometry and Simple Interests, Time and Distance, Fractions, Profit & Loss, Algebra, Time and Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion etc

English Language:

Synonyms and Antonyms, Active and Passive Voice, Idioms and Phrases, Narration, Shuffling Sentences, Comprehension Passage Questions etc

Paper III:

Micro Biology, Bio Chemistry, Zoology, Bio Technology and Agricultural Engineering

Computer Awareness:

MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access Operations and basic computer hardware

SSC FCI Pattern:-

Candidates applying for Technical Cadre have to appear in Paper-I and Paper-III.

The examination in paper III will be of degree level. Paper I and II will be of Higher Secondary Level.

PaperI (Objective Type)
(a) General Intelligence (50 questions) - 50 marks
(b) General Awareness (50 questions) - 50 marks
(c) Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions) - 50 marks
(d) English Language (50 questions) - 50 marks

Paper-II (Objective Type)
(a) Quantitative Methods (50 questions) - 100 marks
(b)English Language & Comprehension (100 questions) - 100 marks

Paper- III (For Technical Cadre) (Objective Type)
Biological Sciences (200 questions) - 200 marks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in