2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th October 2014, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: FCI Management Trainee (MT) Exam Syllabus

Food Corporation of India (FCI) conduct Management Trainees (MT) Exam to recruit the candidate for MT Post

Syllabus:

Paper-I (Duration - 90 minutes)
120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees

Paper-II (Duration - 90 minutes) :

I. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Accounts)
OR
II. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Technical)
OR
III. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering).

2nd December 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello brother myself Nitin provide me the exam pattern and syllabus of FCI Management Trainee (MT)?
2nd December 2015, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Nitin here I am providing you the exam pattern and syllabus of FCI Management Trainee (MT)

Exam will be conducting for four papers

Paper I
Paper II
Paper III
Paper IV
Paper I includes Multiple Choice Questions. Paper consists of the 120 questions from the 5 section:

Reasoning,
Data Analysis,
Computer Awareness,
General Awareness,
Management and Current Affairs
Paper II consists of total 120 questions and the time duration is 90 minutes.

General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for
Management Trainee (Accounts)
Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Technical)
Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering)
Paper III consists of 120 multiple choice questions. Candidate should complete the paper within 90 minutes. Questions will be come from

General Hindi
General English
General Awareness
General Intelligence
Computer Awareness
Management & Current Affairs
Paper IV will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes and it includes the following question:

Translation – 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
2 Essays each in Hindi & English.
Letter Writing, one each in Hindi & English.
Precis Writing, one each in Hindi & English.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in