2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2014, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: FCI Hall Ticket Download Date

Here I am giving you information about important dates to apply for management trainee jobs in food corporation of India below :

Important tentative dates :
Submission of Online/Offline Application Form will commence from : July 2015
Last Date for Online Application: last week of July 2015
Availability of Admit Cards on website :15 Days prior to announced date of Exam
Date of Written Test(Tentative) : NOV. 2015

Exam pattern :
Management Trainees (MTs).

The Written Test will comprise of -
Paper-I (Duration - 90 minutes):
120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering); and

Paper-II (Duration - 90 minutes):
i. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Accounts)

OR
ii. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Technical)

OR
iii. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering).

Paper 1 (1 hr 30 mins)
There will be 120 nos. of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) which will consist –
Current Affairs,
General Awareness,
Computer Knowledge,
Reasoning,
Data Analytical Skills
Management

Paper 2 (1hr 30 mins)
This paper will also consist of 120 nos. of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and questions will depend on position of Management Trainee.

MT Accounts – General Finance and Accounts
MT Technical – Food Science & Technology, Agriculture, Agricultural Engg and Biotechnology
MT Civil/Mech/Electrical Engineering – questions will be according to stream i.e. questions from Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering for respective positions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in