2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2016, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Famous NGOS In India

Hello sir, I am Sanjay Mogra. I am from Chennai. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the famous Non governmental organizations (NGOs) in India. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
NGOS In Hyderabad India
NGOS In India List
NGOS In Delhi
List of Top NGOS in India
Top Ngos Of India
Global NGOS
Top NGOs in Mumbai
NGOS Name
Top Ngos In India
Famous Hotels in India
Environmental NGOS in India
Famous NGO in India
5 NGOS in India
Famous temples of south India
Famous Folk Dances of India
NGOS India list
Famous Universities In India For MBA
Famous Ancient Universities In India
Famous Mathematical Institutes In India
Famous Bharatanatyam Schools in India
26th April 2016, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Famous NGOS In India

As you have asked about the famous Non governmental organizations (NGOs) in India, I am mentioning some of them
1. SAMMAAN FOUNDATION (established January 25, 2007): Originally established to link the poor to the mainstream through education, training and financial support,

2. GOONJ

3. AKSHAYA TRUST:
This NGO offers rehabilitation, healthy food and care to the street destitute.

4. SMILE FOUNDATION:
The main aim of this NGO is the rehabilitation of the underprivileged by providing them education and healthcare services,

5. UDAAN WELFARE FOUNDATION:
The main aim of this NGO is to help the destitute, the main area of stress being women, children and senior citizens and also environmental welfare. One of their main projects is a cancer chemotherapy centre.

6. PRATHAM:
The main aim of this NGO is to provide education to the children living in the huge slums of Mumbai and even providing education to those people who are unable to go to school.
Their projects have increased enrolment of children in schools thus promising them a better tomorrow.

7. LEPRA Society: This NGO aims at prevention and control of diseases like AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis in poor communities.

8. DEEPALAYA:
9. UDAY FOUNDATION:
10. HELPAGE INDIA:
Established in 1978, the sole aim of this NGO is to provide resources to the elderly people of our country.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in