2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2015, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fakir Mohan University LLB Course Fees

Fakir Mohan University, Balasore was established in 1989. It was established by the Government of Orissa, under Section 32 of the Orissa Universities Act, 1989.

Facilities at Fakir Mohan University -

Library
Laboratories
Classrooms
Guest House
Workshops
Hostel
Computer Center

Fakir Mohan University prospectus

Please find the below attached file for the Fakir Mohan University prospectus:

Eligibility for LLB:

Undergraduate:
LL.B. 3 Year Course
The candidates must be a graduate in any field, from a recognized university.

Fee:

For LLB course fees you have to contact to the University admission office. Below I am providing you the address and contact number of this University.

Address:

Fakir Mohan University
Vyasa Vihar , Near Remuna Golei
Balasore, Orissa, India – 756019
Phone: +91-6782-262634
Email: balasorelawcollege@gmail.com

Map location:

[MAP]Fakir Mohan University[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fakir Mohan University prospectus.pdf (561.5 KB, 406 views)
26th September 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Respected sir,

1. With response to your advertisement for admission in LLB in the year 2016 -2017. .

2. I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and fevarable action please.

3. I Sanjoy Kumar Kandar S/o Pundari Kandar of village Garsafat, Post moyna District - Purba Medinipur state West Bengal is Ex-serviceman from Indian Army ( 20 Years of service) and I am also pass graduate from vidyasagar University (WB) in 1995 and also fully trained to obey for all rule and regulation as per entitled of Defence service.( Law and Order)

4. I am also requested you sir, I want to admission in LLB course in your good university in this year 2016 - 2017 and also contract your department from June 2016 to till date but no result,
therefore you are also requested you, that you will help me for admission in LLB in your good universities in this current year as a Ex-servicemen (Defence Army) persons basis.

5. My all documents are also sending to your good office for check and verification for onward admission in LLB in you good University please.

Note . As per rule and regulation of Govt of West Bengal before 10-15
years ago BA Pass course was 02 years . So I was completed 02 years BA PASS Graduate course in 1995 and then was enrolled in Indian Army. and I was retired from Indian Army Service for the year 2013.
27th September 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir

I am ex service ( 20 years of Service) men from Army and SC Community and obtained 50 % marks in BSC Examination in 1995 ( 02 Yrs Pass Graduate) from Vidya Sagar univerfsity (WB), I want to admission in LLB in your university , please give details for admission in LLB in my site sanjoykandar@gmail.com/ Mob No 7872181889

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in