2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th February 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fakir Mohan University Admission

Hello sir, here I came to get admission in Fakir Mohan University. I want application for of Fakir Mohan University? Will you please provide me PDF for admission form of Fakir Mohan University?
18th February 2016, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Fakir Mohan university get provides admission in offline mode candidate wants to fill admission form of Fakir Mohan university.

Application form of Fakir Mohan University

Candidates should be submitting their filled form to Fakir Mohan University in following timing:

In the P. G. Central Office (Cash Counter) situated at the New Campus at Nuapadhi and Dr. H. K. Mahatab Library situated at the Old Campus near Remuna Golai, Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha between 11 AM and 2 PM on all working days on payment of Rs. 200/- in cash.

Candidates can send the filled in application with crossed bank Draft of Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of the “Comptroller of Finance, Fakir Mohan University” payable at Balasore towards cost of the application form.

Eligibility:

Candidates have graduation with Hons in Botany/ Zoology or Botany/ Zoology as a pass subject with 50% marks in aggregate.

Address:

FM University
Rasalpur, Odisha 756020
Phone: 06782 275 768
19th February 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to Do M. Sc. in Bio-technology Programme from Fakir Mohan University For It Here Will you please give me Eligibility , and Admission Application form ?
19th February 2016, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

The Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, Balasore was Established in 1999 By the Government of Odisha .

This University is located in Balasore, Odisha, India .

University Affiliations :
UGC, DST-FIST, BIF

M. Sc. in Bio-technology Programme :

Eligibility Criteria for Admission into Regular P.G. Courses :

Subject to the specific provisions mentioned against each course, in order to be eligible for admission into any Post-Graduate course, a candidate should have passed three year Degree Examination in Arts/Sciences/ Commerce of F.M. University or any examination recognized equivalent thereto by the Academic Council with Honours in the concerned subject or having the concerned subject as a pass/elective subject with 50% marks in the aggregate.

Eligibility Criteria

M. Sc. in Bio-technology :

Candidates must have passed in Graduation Degree with Honours in any Biological/ Chemical/ Physical/ Mathematical Sciences with Biology at +2 level.
(b)
Graduates in any Biological/ Chemical/ Physical/ Mathematical Sciences with pass subjects with 50% marks in aggregate, excluding ancillary and foundation courses and should have Biology at +2 level.
(c)
Graduate Degree with Medical/ Agriculture/ Pharmacology/ Marine Biology and Engineering are eligible for admission to M. Sc. Biotechnology.

Fakir Mohan University PG Programme Admission Form

Contact Details :

06782 275 768
FAX : 06782-275768
Email: fmuniversity@rediffmail.com

Address :
FM University(New Campus)
Rasalpur, Odisha 756020

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in