2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2016, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Exam for Different Posts through Reserve Bank of India Services Board

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Selection for this class I post is made on all-India premise by Reserve Bank of India administrations Board.

The RBI leads direct enlistment (DR) of evaluation "B" officers (general) through online exam, composed exam and a meeting. Given here are the vital points of interest of the RBI grade B officer exam:

Qualification criteria

You ought to be somewhere around 21 and 30 years on the year of the examination. Hopefuls having M.Phil. what's more, Ph.D. capability, upper age breaking point will be 31 and 33 years separately. Applicants having knowledge as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector, upper age cut-off ought not surpass 33 years.

Upper Age limit relaxations for others are specified beneath:

SC/ST - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
Ex-representative of Banking establishments - 5 years
Ex-servicemen - 5 years
Crisis Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers - 5 years
Competitors, prior domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between first January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989 - 5 years
PH (Gen.) - 10 years
PH (OBC) - 13 years
PH (SC/ST) - 15 years

Instructive Qualifications

i) A First Class Bachelor's Degree with at least 60% imprints or a proportional evaluation

On the other hand

ii) A Second Class Master's Degree with at least 55% imprints or a comparable evaluation

Then again

iii) A Doctorate Degree with half checks in Master's Degree or equal evaluation

Then again

iv) Chartered (CA)/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (CS) with a Bachelor's Degree

Then again

v) A Post Graduate Diploma in Management/MBA from government/UGC perceived establishment

SC/ST/PH competitors having inferior with at least half stamps or equal evaluation in Bachelor's Degree examination OR having a Post-graduate Degree or proportionate perceived capability, are qualified to apply.

CGPA/OGPA/CPI likeness rate of imprints:

60% = 6.75

55% = 6.25

half = 5.75

Nationality

Indians, subject of Nepal or Bhutan, Tibetan exiles (who approached India to settle for all time and to whom qualification endorsements have been issued by the Government of India.)

Exam Pattern

Enrollment to the post of evaluation B officer would be through examinations and meeting.

There would be two periods of exam:

Stage I Online examination (Objective sort)
Stage II Written examination (Descriptive sort)

Grade "B" Officers' Papers

Stage I
Target Type Test
Subjects: General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning
Length of time: 130 minutes (2 hours, 10 mins)
Marks: 200
So as to fit the bill for Phase II, you should acquire least makes in every subject too generally speaking.

Stage II
Expressive Type Test

Paper I: English [Essay, Precise Writing/Comprehension, Business/Office Correspondence)
Paper II: Economic and social issues
Paper III: Finance and administration
Length of time: 3 hours for each paper
Marks: 100 for each paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in