2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2016, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Estimated Rank In ICET

Don’t worry I will tell you Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET), and will also tell you estimated 2016 cut off.

Here is the 2016 cut off

ICET Exam appeared candidates must get minimum 25% marks in the Exam, i.e., Candidates should score 50 marks out of 200 marks.

50 marks are the minimum marks should score by the candidate in the ICET Exam to get Admission in the MBA & MCA Colleges.

Cut off Deciding Factors
The cutoff will be affected by many terms and factors, such as

The number of exam takers who are participating in the exam for seeking admission into MBA course.

The level of the exam i.e., difficult, medium, or easy.

The number of seats which shall be limited for the few students, i.e. the reservation criteria.

Exam Centres

Adilabad
Khammam
Nalgonda
Vikarabad
Hyderabad
Kodad
Nizamabad
Wanaparthy
Jagityal
Kothagudem
Sangareddy
Warangal
Karimnagar
Mahaboobnagar
Siddipet

Eligibility

The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions. The candidates other than Indian Nationals will be required to satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.

They should have passed their Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration from a recognized University/College with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.

The candidates who will be appearing for the final year degree examination or waiting for the result can also apply for the test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in