2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Essay Writing For IBPS PO

I have passed in written examination of IBPS Bank PO. The second round of this exam is Essay Written. So I want to get some idea about this second round that how can I crack this exam. Give me some tips for Essay Writing for IBPS Bank PO Exam. Can anyone provide me list of some topics which is mostly asked.
Similar Threads
Thread
Essay Writing UPCAT
Essay writing topics for MBA
NUJS Essay Writing Competition
UPSC Essay Writing
Essay Writing Practice
IIFT Essay Writing Tips
Essay Writing Topics
Format of essay writing
Practice Essay Writing
Essay Writing Topics for MBA
Essay Writing in SBI PO Exam
Writing An Analysis Essay
MBA Essay Writing
Essay Writing format
GRE Essay Writing
MBA essay writing
IBPS Essay Writing
IBPS PO Essay Writing
Essay Writing In Amity University
Help Writing College Entrance Essay
30th May 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Essay Writing For IBPS PO

I have passed in IBPS PO Preliminary Exam. I have selected to appear in Main Exam. I want to start preparation for Essay Writing section. So is there anyone who will provide sample Essay for preparation of Essay Writing Section of IBPS PO Main Exam?
30th May 2018, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Essay Writing For IBPS PO

As you are looking for sample Essay for Essay Writing Section of IBPS PO Main Exam, so here I am giving following samples:

IBPS PO MAIN EXAM ESSAY WRITING SAMPLE 1:

Sanitation and Cleanliness in India

Every year some of 3.4 million people, mostly children, die from disease associated with inadequate water supply, sanitation and hygiene. Over half of the hospitals in the world are filled with people suffering from water and sanitation related disease. India alone forms a major chunk of data.

In our country, access to sanitation facilities and safe drinking water is still distant dream. While India is progressing in other aspects, lack of sanitation and drinking water facilities acted as a hindrance to the development process. These basic rights are not only important to health and sustainable development, but are also very essential for removal of poverty and overall growth of country.

According to the latest estimates by the UN, 48% of total population in India defecates in open, which is more than in any other country in the world.

The father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi, was well aware of the bad and unclean situation here. He emphasized on cleanliness and sanitation, as well as its implementation in the daily lives of everyone. However, it was not so effective due to insufficient participation of the masses. Today, even after 67 years of independence, we have only about 30% of the rural households which have access to toilets.

When human waste (faces urine) is not taken care of, it leads to increased pollution in the environment and causes serious health problems, such as diarrhea, worms, and cholera and bladder infection.

Improper sanitation and inaccessibility to safe and clean water is the reason why millions of Indian suffer every year from such diseases. Providing sanitation to all is the need of time.
So, bearing all the sanitation and cleanliness related problems in mind, our government has taken a bold step. For ensuring hygiene, waste management and sanitation across the nation, a swachh Bharat Abhiyan or clean India mission was launched in October 2014. Furthermore, emphasizing on clean India associated with the economic activity of the country.

The prime objective of the mission is to create sanitation facility for all. It aims to provide every rural with a toilet by 2019. The completion of the mission would indirectly draw the attention of business investors in India and enhance the GDP growth. Clean India would bring more tourists and enhance its economic condition. The Prime Minister of India has requested every Indian to devote their 100 hours per year for the cleanliness in India which is estimated to be more than sufficient to turn this country into a clean country in 2019.

Media and Public Opinion in Contemporary World

Before I delve into the intricacies of the topic, let us go back to the time when there were no TVs, no advertisements and no newspapers. In those days, do you think you would know who, say for instance, Dr. Raghuram Rajan was? The answer would be a no, except for those who personally knew him. It is so because for most people the knowledge of even his existence, let alone the policies, comes from the media.

It is the sheer amount of media presence that makes it so important, so crucial. Take a look around and youll realise that we are surrounded by it. A variety of TV channels, newspapers, magazines, offline advertisements, hoardings, and a countless number of websites on the Internet offer huge amounts of information which is accessible to anyone. Media in todays age has become a part and parcel of our lives and it wouldnt be wrong to say that about 90% of whatever we know comes from the media.

Media therefore is the most powerful tool for shaping public opinion in contemporary times, so much so that it can sway the minds and thoughts of the masses the way it wants. In this connection, some of the TV channels are performing a pivotal role in awakening the common man against corruption, social evils and outmoded rites destroying the society. On the other hand, just to make fast bucks, a few media channels showcase absurd content, without even considering the effect such visuals have on the society.
Thus, it is of utmost importance that the media realises its responsibility of moulding the public opinion and does so in a positive and constructive manner so as to bring progressive changes in the society.

Women Entrepreneurs in India

The word entrepreneur has mostly been synonymous with men. In the 21st century though, things are changing and many successful female entrepreneurs have emerged. These women are becoming role models and are flourishing in their respective fields. Their confidence and refusal to be dominated by men has inspired many more women across the country. These women have been acknowledged in their respective fields and have even received accolades for their work.

In laymans terms, entrepreneurship is basically running your own business. The person who has an idea, and who executes this idea and makes sure that it functions smoothly is called an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs can also helm a business and make sure it runs smoothly. Some of the most famous women entrepreneurs in India are Chanda Kocchar, (MD and CEO, ICICI Bank), Simone Tata (Chairperson, Trent Limited), Neelam Dhawan (MD, HP-India), Naina Lal Kidwai (Country Head- HSBC Bank), and Kiran Mazumdar Shaw (Chairman and MD, Biocon).

The rapid strides that these women have taken over the past few decades have shown us the calibre that all women inherently possess. Indian women are coming out from the daily routine of their lives inside the doors of their houses. Multitasking women all over the country balance their work, home and family perfectly. Family members too are helping out and supporting women to achieve successful careers.
If all women decide to explore themselves and not limit their lives to certain jobs, then each one of them can become a successful entrepreneur, working by their own rules and contently living their own life. Indian women can achieve this dream and in the coming decades women will do brilliantly in so called male-domains as well.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in