2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th May 2017, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Essay MBA

I am looking for admission in MBA Program at Canada. I am collecting important documents required for admission. I am searching for sample essay to complete my Essay. So please provide sample Essay for MBA admission in Canada?
Similar Threads
Thread
Failure essay MBA
MBA HBS Essay
MIT Essay
Essay Argument
MBA Essay Writing
Essay Topics For MBA
UNC MBA essay
Leadership Essay MBA
UCB MBA Essay
MBA Essay
MBA Essay Why MBA
IAS Exam Essay
Ucb MBA essay
Why MBA now essay
IAS essay
Essay Topics For SBI PO
MBA Essay
Essay Topics For SSC
Essay for SSC
How to MBA Essay
20th May 2017, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Essay MBA

As you want sample essay as a required document for admission in MBA Program in Canada, so here I am providing following essay:

Sample Essay for MBA Admissions
Sample # 1- Goals Essay – Booth
How will an MBA from Chicago Booth - from the Evening MBA Program or Weekend MBA Program specifically - at this point in your life help you achieve both your short- and longterm goals? (500 word maximum)

As a teenager, I was fascinated by personal computers which could screen movies, engage me for hours in visually-striking games and find me answers to all my questions. I picked computer science as my major for bachelor’s degree and was drawn to the practical applications that access to real-time data can provide. My curiosity led me to pursue my Masters in computer science at the University of Illinois, where I started my career as a Research Programmer. Noticing my communication, leadership and organizational skills, the IT director soon tasked me with leading a multi-campus team to implement a student portal.

The transition from a non-profit to a startup software company gave me the opportunity to help architect the digital buying system which played a vital role in transforming the company to a market leader. My deep knowledge of the products earned me Product Manager’s role which is more aligned with the core business and provides more opportunities for growth. My experience as a technologist has been invaluable in performing my current role as a product manager, helping me provide commercially viable and technically scalable solutions.

My short-term goal is to rise to a senior product role in the advertising technology industry, and in order to achieve that I need the marketing, operations and management skills that an MBA has to offer. Also, working together with future leaders at Booth will help me identify my unique style of leadership. The skills and the network I will acquire through an MBA, along with my industry experience, will help me achieve my long-term goal to be an entrepreneur in the digital marketing technology space.

Sample Essays for MBA Admissions

To download more sample essays, download the attachment.............................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Essays for MBA Admissions.pdf (785.5 KB, 2830 views)

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in