2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2012, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ESIC Uttar Pradesh recruitment

As on today 1st August 2012, the Employees' State Insurance Corporation does not publishes the recruitment notification for Uttar Pradesh for any of post, so if in future the ESIC publish the job positions in Uttar Pradesh, then I’ll tell you.
Or for your more help, you can keep visiting our web site or ask you question specific to the notification.
26th December 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to start my career to get job in ESIC UP through recruitment in ESIC UP. Is there any one can tell me detail of ESIC Uttar Pradesh recruitment?
26th December 2015, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Employees State Insurance Corporation, Uttar Pradesh Region has published this recruitment notification to fill Vacancies of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff.

Online Registration for the ESIC UP Recruitment 2015 is available from 07/12/2015 to 06/01/2016.

Post wise Vacancies:
Name of the Post No of Vacancies
Stenographer 03 posts
Upper Division Clerk 88 posts
Multi Tasking Staff 59 posts

Educational Qualification for Uttar Pradesh ESI Corporation Recruitment

For Stenographer:
Candidates should complete 12th (Higher Secondary) or its equivalent examination and should have the typing speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi.

For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
Candidates should pass 10th or its equivalent examination.

For Upper Division Clerk:
Candidates should possess Degree or its Equivalent Educational Qualification. Along with this candidate should have the working knowledge of Computer including the use of office suites and Databases

For Stenographer & UDC: Candidates Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum Age is 27 years.

For MTS: Candidate’s age should be Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 25 years.

Application fee:

For SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: No Fee.
For Remaining Candidates: Rs. 300/-

Visit an official website of ESIC Uttar Pradesh

Click on recruitment.

Then select your desire post and apply for it.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in