2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2013, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ESIC Form 1 Download

You are looking for ESIC Employers Registration form so I have this file which I am sharing with you and following are instructions to fill form:

Please enclose photocopy of the following deeds/ agreements/ documents/ certificate:
a) Registration Certificate/Licence issued under Shops and Establishment Act or Factories Act.
b) Latest Rent Bill of the premises you are occupying indicating the capacity in which the premises is occupied, if applicable.
c) Latest building Tax/Property Tax receipt (Zerox).
d) Memorandum and Articles of Association/ Partnership Deed/Trust Deed.
e) Zerox Copy of certificate of commencement of production and /or Registration No. of CST/ST.

Note 2 “Power” shall have the meaning assigned to it in the Factories Act, 1948 which is as under:-
‘power’ means electrical energy, or any other form of energy which is mechanically transmitted and is not generated by human or animal agency.
Note 3 Manufacturing process as defined in Section 2(k) in factory Act is as under:-
‘manufacturing process’ means any process for-
(i) making, altering, repairing, ornamenting, finishing, packing, oiling, washing, cleaning, breaking up, demolishing, or otherwise treating or adapting any article or substance with a view to its use, sale, transport, delivery or disposal;
(ii) pumping oil, water, sewage or any other substance;
(iii) generating, transforming or transmitting power;
(iv) composing types for printing, printing by letter press, lithography photogravure or other similar process or book binding;
(v) constructing, reconstructing, repairing, refitting, finishing or breaking up ships or vessels;
(vi) preserving or storing any article in cold storage.

Here I am uploading registration form and you are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ESIC Employers Registration Form.pdf (111.2 KB, 118 views)
1st March 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to get ESIC Form 1 so for that I want o know Downloading process of this form so will you please provide me that ?
1st March 2015, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

As you want to get ESIC Form 1 so for that you want o know Downloading process of this form so here I am giving you same:

Firstly go on official website of Employee's State Insurance Corporation.

On that page in the mid of page you have to do click on Downloadable Forms option.

On new page in the front you have to do click on FORM-01 Employer's Registration Form option.

And then you will get form in a PDF file.

Here is the image of that page:

ESIC FORM-01 Employer's Registration

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in