2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th July 2015, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Escrow Account State Bank Of India

State Bank Of India assumes the role of an Escrow Agent to facilitate operations of Escrow account as per agreement.

State Bank Of India can facilitate operation of Escrow for:

Merger and Acquisition Transactions

During a merger & acquisition deal, the buyer is offered a security deposit which is a certain percentage of the purchase price and kept in Escrow Account until satisfaction of the relevant conditions

Purchase and Sale of Asset

While entering into a Asset Sales/, parties may desire protection for non-payment by the buyer or protection by the seller for non-performance.

A buyer or seller can invite counter party to settle its transaction with Escrow arrangement to secure the payment on due date eg. Sales/Purchase of ships etc.

Financial Projects

While arranging the financial settlement for contractors ,projects, require payment security and their clients need performance security.

Escrow Agent provide certainty to all beneficiaries that they will receive their dues, as per terms of agreement.
4th November 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir
If I want to execute the will through Letters of Administration what is the procedure for opening the Escrow account in SBI
4th December 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Escrow State Bank Of India. So here can you provide me information about the Escrow Trusteeship as well as Facility Agent?
4th December 2015, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

I have information about the Escrow Trusteeship as well as Facility Agent of the State Bank of India. So here I am providing you information about it as you want.

Escrow Trusteeship State Bank Of India

Normally when transaction is based on certain happening an Escrow Agent i.e. impartial party is appointed as Escrow Agent.
For example,

In case of takeover /
merger case,
Escrow Agent monitors the transfer of shares against payment /
fulfillment of certain agreed conditions.

As an Escrow Agent / Trustee we, SBICTCL inter alia :
Draft and vet the Escrow Agreement and define the flow as required under the transaction structure

Monitor the Escrow Account

Facilitate finalization and completion of necessary documentation

Hold shares / money or any other asset in the Escrow Account

Facility Agent
Customized services include:
Monitoring compliance with the terms of sanction

Confirmation of compliance of pre-disbursement conditions to the Lenders on receipt of the same from the Borrowers

Disseminate information between the Borrowers and the Lenders

Convening meetings of the Lenders on a request from the Borrowers or Lenders

Merger and Acquisition Transactions

Financial Projects

Escrow Agent provide certainty to all beneficiaries that they will receive their dues, as per terms of agreement.

Purchase and Sale of Asset

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in