2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Erode Arts College for Women, Erode (https://management.ind.in/forum/erode-arts-college-women-erode-25451.html)

Zumma Rat 28th March 2013 10:39 AM

Erode Arts College for Women, Erode

Here I am looking for MCA syllabus offered by Erode Arts College so can you please tell me from where I can get it??

Pathak 30th March 2013 05:01 PM

Re: Erode Arts College for Women, Erode

1 Attachment(s)
Erode Arts College was established in 1995. This college offers wide range of courses under various departments which are listed below:

Department of Erode Arts College are listed below:

Department of Chemistry
Department of Economics
Department of Business Management
Department of Botany
Department of Corporate Secretary
Department of Physical Education
Department of Zoology
Department of Electronics
Department of Maths & Computer Science
Department of Commerce
Department of Physics
Department of History

Here I am providing you syllabus of MCA for Erode Arts College

UNIT I
Mathematical Logic : Connectives , Conditional and Biconditional Statement. Well-formed Formulas, tautologies - Equivalence of Formulas - Duality Law. Set Theory: Definition of set - Empty set - Inclusion and Equality of set - Power set - Proper subset - Union and Intersection of Sets - Disjoint Sets - Mutually disjoint - Complement of set - Relative and Absolute complement - Venn diagram – De Morgan’s law - Cartesian Products .

UNIT II
Binary Relations - Properties of Binary relations in a Set - Relations Matrix and Graph of a Relation - Equivalence relations ,Compatibility relations and composition of relation. Functions: Definition of function, into, onto, one-to-one and one-to-one correspondence mapping. Composition of functions and Inverse functions.

UNIT III
Algebraic Structure : Semi group and Monodies - Definitions and Examples - Homomorphism of Semi group and Monodies - Sub semi group and Sub monodies. Grammars and Language : Definition of Grammar and types of Grammars. Notions of Syntax analysis. Groups : Definition and Example - Simple problems . Cosets and Lagrange’s theorem.

UNIT IV
Lattices : Definition and Examples. Some properties of Lattices. Theorems related to Isotonicity , Distributive inequalities and Modular inequality. Boolean Forms and Free Boolean Algebra - Values of Boolean Expressions and Functions. Representation and Minimization of Boolean Functions.

UNIT V
Graph Theory: Basic Concepts of Graph theory - Basic Definitions - Path - Reachability - Connectedness - Matrix Representation of Graphs - Trees - Basic Definitions – Different types of Trees . Strorage representation and Manipulation of graphs.

Rest of the detailed syllabus is attached in below file which is free of cost for you.

Contact Detail:

Erode Arts College
Rangampalayam ,
Erode,
Tamil Nadu,
India - 638 009