2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st October 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Entrance in IIM Ahmedabad

Hi buddy here I have come to know IIM Ahmedabad Entrance exam cut off for admission in its PGP program so will you plz let me know about the same ??
1st October 2019, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Entrance in IIM Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was the second Indian Institute of Management (IIM) to be established, after IIM Calcutta.

As you want here I am giving bellow info related to IIM Ahmedabad Entrance exam cut off for admission in its PGP program

IIM Ahmedabad Entrance exam cut off for admission in its PGP program

Category General NC-OBC-cum-transgender SC ST PwD

VRC Percentile Rank 70 65 60 50 60

DILR Percentile Rank 70 65 60 50 60

QA Percentile Rank 70 65 60 50 60

Overall Percentile Rank 80 75 70 60 70

Eligibility
Applicants must have bachelors degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled (DA) or Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category, this is relaxed to 45%)

Applicants appearing for the final year bachelors degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. Such a Applicants must produce a certificate from the principal/head of the department/registrar/director of the institution/university certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% in case of the candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD category) based on latest available grades/marks.

Address
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Sargam Marg, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in