2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam of RIMC

My daughter is doing preparation for the Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance exam? So I am searching for the last year question paper of the Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance exam? Can you please tell me how I can get this so I can help my daughter in her exam preparation?
Similar Threads
Thread
RIMC entrance exam papers
RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching
Sample Paper of RIMC Entrance Exam
RIMC Entrance Exam Solved Papers
RIMC Entrance Exam June Result
RIMC Entrance Exam Sample Papers
Result of RIMC Entrance Exam June
Study Material for RIMC Entrance Exam
RIMC Entrance Exam Notification
Syllabus RIMC Entrance Exam
Result Of Rimc Entrance Exam
RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam
RIMC Entrance Exam December
RIMC Entrance Exam Date
RIMC Entrance Exam Jan
RIMC Entrance Exam Paper
RIMC December Entrance Exam Date
RIMC Entrance Exam Results
RIMC Entrance Exam Syllabus
RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam
23rd May 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: Entrance exam of RIMC

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission into the Rashtriya Indian Military College Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Admission Procedure And the Entrance Exam ?
23rd May 2018, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Entrance exam of RIMC

The Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), is an Inter Service Category 'A' establishment, administered through the Director General of Militry Training, Army Headquarters DHQ PO New Delhi-110011. Its origin to the Prince of Wales Royal Indian Military College, inaugurated on 13th March 1922 by his Royal Highness, Prince Edward VIII the Prince of Wale

The Admission Procedure of the Rashtriya Indian Military College is given below

Eligibility Criteria

The admission to the College is bi-annual i.e., in January and July each year. Candidates (boys only) should not be less than 111/2 years of age but must not have attained the age of 13 years on 01 January and 01 July of the term they join.

EDUCATION
Admissions are made to class I (equivalent to class VIII) only. The candidates should be studying minimum in class VII in a recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC. They should also be medically fit for entry to the College, in accordance with the MEDICAL STANDARDS PRESCRIBED.

Admission Procedure :

Approx 25 Cadets are admitted every six-month. Candidates should not be less than 111/2 years of age or must not have attained the age of 13 years on 01 (Jan) and 01 (July) of the term they join. Admissions are made to Class VIII only.

The Candidate must be studying in Class VII or passed class VII from a recognized school at the time of joining.

Entrance Exam

The written part of the examination consists of three subjects i.e English (125 Marks), Mathematics (200 Marks), and General Knowledge (75 marks). Maths and General knowledge Papers may be answered either in Hindi and in English. To qualify, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 50 % Marks in each subject.

The oral examination consists of a Viva Voce test of 50 marks, which is designed to assess a candidate's intelligence, personality and confidence. The Minimum passing marks will be 50%.

For more Information you may Contact to the Rashtriya Indian Military College the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Rashtriya Indian Military College
Garhi Cantt, Dehradun - 248003 Uttarakhand
Ph : 0135 - 2752083 (09:00 AM to 4:00 PM)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in