2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th June 2015, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Entrance Exam for IIM Indore

As you want to know about the entrance exam which was taken by IIM Indore for the admission so I want to tell you the test named “IPM”.

The test is conducted by Indian Institute of management for the admission of students into the batch of management.

I am providing you the eligibility criteria for the test.

Eligibility Criteria
Applicants satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five Year
Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.

• The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary/XII Std./+2 Level/equivalent examination from any of the recognized Central or State or International boards.

• Applicants appearing or awaiting results for the final examination of Higher
Secondary/XII Std./ +2 level / equivalent can also apply. If selected, such Applicants will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and
XII standard marksheet (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General and NCOBC or 55% for SC, ST and DA) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s admission offer stands cancelled.

• General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31.

• SC, ST and DA Category: Minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31.

Admission procedure of IIM Indore through IPM.

I am also providing you the sample paper which will help in your preparation.

Contact Details:
The Admissions Office

Indian Institute of Management, Indore

Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,

Indore - 453556 (M.P.), India

Phone: 0731- 2439686/687

Email: ipmadmissions@iimidr.ac.in

[MAP]Indian Institute of Management, Indore[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample paper2 for IPM.pdf (6.24 MB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf Sample paper1 for IPM.pdf (117.7 KB, 201 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in