2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th August 2012, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Entrance Exam for Chiropractic

You want to apply for the Chiropractic Entrance Exam.
So you can get more information form the given PDF file.
It has followings information like that:

Overall Academic GPA The minimum overall GPA for most chiropractic schools, as reported by the Association of Chiropractic Colleges (ACC), is a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.

Science (BCPM) GPA The minimum science GPA for most chiropractic schools, as reported by the ACC, is a 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.

Entrance Exam Many chiropractic schools do not require an entrance exam, so it is the responsibility of the student to research their school(s) of choice to check application requirements.

Recommended Courses Most chiropractic schools recommend the following courses: Human Anatomy (4hrs.) HSCI 3000 Human Physiology (4hrs.) HSCI 3020 Probability and Statistics (3hrs.) MATH 1530 Exercise Physiology (3hrs.) PEXS 3610
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chiropractic Entrance Exam.pdf (227.6 KB, 59 views)
21st August 2012, 02:28 PM
suleman ahmed.

Entrance exam for chiropractic

I want to take chiropractic Entrance exam but I don’t have the date of the exam. Will you please help me by providing the date, syllabus of the exam? If yes, please help me soon because this is my first attempt and have no information about the exam.
21st August 2012, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Entrance exam for chiropractic

The Pre-Chiropractic Medicine Program of Study prepares for admission in 4-year Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree program.

Most chiropractic schools require completion of the following prerequisite courses:
Biology
General Chemistry
Organic Chemistry
Physics
English
Psychology
Social Sciences/Humanities

Recommended Courses: Human Anatomy
Human Physiology
Probability and Statistics
Math
Physiology

For more details you can download the attachment given below, which will give you all the information related to the Pre-Chiropractic Medicine Program
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pre-Chiropractic Medicine Academic Prerequisite.pdf (227.6 KB, 109 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in