2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th January 2017, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Engineering Drawing Syllabus Rgpv

The Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal is invited candidates for to get their syllabus of Engineering Drawing from RGPV university website.

As you want here I’m giving you syllabus of Engineering Drawing from RGPV:

Syllabus of Engineering Drawing from RGPV:

RGPV BE105 Engineering Graphics Syllabus

Unit I
Scales: Representative factor, plain scales, diagonal scales, scale of chords.
Conic sections: Construction of ellipse, parabola, hyperbola by different methods. Normal and Tangent
Special Curves: Cycloid, Epi-cycloid, Hypo-cycloid, Involutes, Archimedean and logarithmic spirals.

Unit II
Projection: Types of projection, orthographic projection, first angle and third angle projection,
Projection of points and lines, Line inclined to one plane, inclined with both the planes, True length and True inclination, Traces of straight lines.

Unit III
Projection of planes and solids: Projection of planes like circle and polygons in different positions, Projection of polyhedrons like prisms, Pyramids and solids of revolutions like Cylinders and Cones in different positions.

Unit IV
Section of Solids: Section of right solids by normal and inclined planes. Intersection of cylinders.
Development of Surfaces: Parallel line and radial - line method for right solids.

UnitV
Isometric Projections: Isometric scale, Isometric axes, Isometric Projection from orthographic drawing.

Computer Aided Drafting (CAD): Introduction, benefit, software's basic commands of drafting entities like line, circle, polygon, polyhedron, cylinders. Transformations and editing commands like move, rotate, mirror, array. Solution of projection problems on CAD
5th October 2018, 08:41 PM
lata gurjar

Re: Engineering Drawing Syllabus Rgpv

sir please helps me engineering graphics -unit 1

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in