2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2014, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Engineering Assistant Post Paper of Prasar Bharti

As you want I am here telling you about the paper pattern of the Engineering Assistant Post exam of Prasar Bharti.

Written exam will consist of
(Paper-I) Objective type
(Paper-II) Descriptive type.

Paper – I (Objective Type)
(a)General Intelligence & Reasoning(50 questions) (b)General Awareness (50 questions) (c) Technical Knowledge (100 questions)

Paper-II (Descriptive Type)
Any one out of the following :
(a) Physics
(b) Radio Engineering
(c) Telecommunication Engineering
(d) Electrical Engineering
(e) Electronics Engineering
(f) Information Technology

Syllabus of SSC Prasar bharti exam

Paper I

A. General Intelligence & Reasoning : Frankly for prasar bharti exam, general intelligence and reasoning part is not a deciding part for selection. Just revise the basic reasoning you have studied so many times, i think. Don't try so hard at this portion.

B. General Awareness: Just cram up dead general knowledge. You have to mainly emphasize on the current events of india. This part will include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity & Scientific Research. Here i advice you to refer Lucent general knowledge book, which will be more beneficial for this short time.

C. Technical Knowledge: The questions will be of degree level/diploma level in the concerned subject. This part is one of important factor for selection procedure.You have to revise basic physics of your acedmics, also technical part. This portion is sometimes a strange part of your paper, so concentrate on this portion. Don't try to follow whole subjects of syllabus of your degee, just choose some of them where you can score well.

Paper – II :

This part is completely descriptive and the questions will be of Degree level/Diploma level in concerned subject. You have to select a paper for this part of prasar bharti exam.

For electronics students - Give more attention to electronic devices and circuits, network theory, instrumentation, control system, communication, analog electronics, digital circuits and electromagnetic theory

For electrical students - Give more attention to network theory, instrumentation, control system,digital circuits, electrical machines and electromagnetic theory.

For IT students - Questions are mainly covering computer network and DBMS.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in