2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

En Uygun E-MBA

I have done my graduation and planning to do EMBA from Istanbul Arel University want to know some details related to this University. Will you provide me the same and also provide me some details related to this EMBA course when doing from this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
En uygun MBA programlar?
6th November 2015, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: En Uygun E-MBA

This EMBA program is designed for all students from different degree and no work experience, there is no prerequisite for admission.

Professional work experience gained in business life is also suitable for students who want to graduate business.

Istanbul Arel University Distance Education Management Graduate Program in the future has the potential to be a successful professional managers are prepared to provide basic education to the students.

The program is expected to include the students who successfully completed:

(1) The basic concepts of professional management, a complete and integrated knowledge of the tools and theory

(2) Operating with and the problems of the business of creative and effective behavioral needed to take care of and analytical skills

(3) In which the economic activities of enterprises, political, technological, and social environments, the ability to comprehend

(4) Professional and personal integrity and social responsibility in both internal and external administrative affairs of the business.

Course grade is distance education programs;

Final exam (80%) + Semester Grade (20%) is calculated as.

Semester grade;

Homework: 25% (when 5Pu)
Midterms: 50% (10Pu that)
Opinion Score: 25% (5Pu in)

Address:

Istanbul Arel University

Türkoba, Erguvan Sk. 26 / K,
34537 Tepekent / Büyükçekmece/Büyükçekmece/İstanbul, Turkey
+90 212 867 2500
[MAP]Istanbul Arel University Turkey[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in