2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

eLitmus Forum

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the information related to eLitmus pH Test so willl you please provide me the information related to this??
Similar Threads
Thread
ISS forum login
PGIMER forum
DMRC Forum
MBA Pisa Forum
MBA Bled Forum
HKUST MBA Forum
PGECET Forum
IELTS CSS Forum
NYC MBA Interview Forum
BW MBA Forum
MBA CFO Forum
MBA aspirants forum
MBA cotrugli forum
MBA cfo forum
JIPMER Forum
MBA efzg forum
Forum IGNOU
IIT Mumbai Forum
AMC exams forum
IGNOU forum
14th May 2016, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: eLitmus Forum

eLitmus pH Test stands for "Hiring Potential" test. All candidates applying for entry level jobs through eLitmus should have a pH Test score to be considered by companies.

This test is one of the most researched analytical reasoning and algorithmic thinking test in the world and has helped companies reduce wrong hires by 90+%. The test measures one's natural ability rather than their ability to learn by rote.

The test is used to assess engineers and its results are valid across a multitude of industries - Analytics, Automobile, Infrastructure, IT, Manufacturing. Additionally in sectors like Advisory, Consulting and Investment banking - the test is used to assess MBA students in addition to Engineers.

Eligibility Criteria
There is no eligibility criterion to take the pH test.
However companies which use the eLitmus pH Test scores may set their own eligibility. Typically companies which hire through eLitmus look for candidates from BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/Mtech or M.Sc (CS/IT/Electronics). Additionally they may ask for minimum marks or grades.

Duration/ Content/ Medium:
The test is designed to be completed in two hours, and often has three sections - quantitative, verbal and analytical - but there could be changes in this structure from time to time, as our testing experts continually fine-tune and evolve the test, in their constant effort to draw the best measure of your true ability.
Each section currently has twenty questions making it a total of sixty questions. The maximum marks is 600.

Syllabus:
The test is not designed to measure your proficiency in specific areas or subjects. Hence it does not have a specific syllabus.

The test measures a broad range of skills and abilities that you have gained throughout your education.

Examples of skills and abilities measured include - simplification, relational thinking, extrapolation / interpolation , perseverance, eye for detail, repetitive fatigue etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in