2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility For UPCMET

I want to give Up Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET) for the admission in M.B.B.S. First year but what is the Eligibility required for it , would you tell me ? One more thing I want to know is that the application process for UPCMET online . Please tell me in detail ……
Similar Threads
Thread
Medical Colleges in UPCMET
UPCMET Information Brochure
UPCMET Brochure
How To Prepare For UPCMET
UPCMET Answer Key
Upcat@upcmet
Upcmet
Last Date For UPCMET
UPCMET Address
No. of Seats in UPCMET
UPCMET Details
UPCMET Eligibility
About UPCMET
Result of UPCMET
UPCMET Contact
UPCMET Notification
Fee Structure of UPCMET
UPCMET Prospects
Cut Off of UPCMET
Colleges in UPCMET
14th May 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility For UPCMET

Hii sir, I Wants to give the UPCMET Entrance Exam Will you Please Provide me the Eligibility Criteria for the UPCMET Entrance Exam ?
14th May 2018, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility For UPCMET

Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test is a state level medical entrance test regulated by Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UMCWA), Uttar Pradesh. It is organized for providing admissions in MBBS seats offered by various colleges and universities of Uttar Pradesh.

Now this Exam is Replaced by the NEET Examination Here I am giving you the Eligibility Criteria And Other Information About the NEET Examination

About the NEET Exam

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course, dental course or postgraduate course in government or private medical colleges in India.

Eligibility Criteria

Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.

10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.

Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.

Examination Pattern

Section No. of Question Marks
Chemistry 45 180
Physics 45 180
Zoology 45 180
Botany 45 180
Total 180 720

Marking Scheme :

Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).

Application Fees :

Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).

The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit/credit card or Net Banking/UPI or E-wallet

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in