2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th October 2014, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for SC candidate for UP Civil Services and Junior Judiciary Services

As you want I am here providing you the eligibility criteria for the UP Civil Services exam and Junior Judiciary Services for SC candidate.

Eligibility for UP Civil Services
Age limit for the UP civil services :
Between 21 -30 years(general category candidates)

For civil services relaxation of the 5 year in maximum age limit is given to SC male and female both candidates

Nationality : Indian

Qualification:
bachelor’s degree in any field from a well known college or university.

Eligibility for UP Junior Judiciary Services:
Age limit for UP Junior Judiciary Services:
Between 22 -35 years(general category candidates)

For UP Junior Judiciary Services relaxation of the 5 year in maximum age limit is given to SC male and female both candidates .
UP Junior Judiciary Services

Qualification:
Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University ofIndia recognised for this purposes by the Governor,

or

Candidate must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the
Court or Courts subordinate

Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
23rd February 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility for SC candidate for UP Civil Services and Junior Judiciary Services

I am belonging to the SC category I am searching for the Eligibility for UP Civil Services and Junior Judiciary Services? Can you please tell me Eligibility for SC candidate for UP Civil Services and Junior Judiciary Services?
23rd February 2015, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for the Eligibility for SC candidate for UP Civil Services and Junior Judiciary Services. Here I am providing you the basic eligibility required for the UP Civil Services and Junior Judiciary Services exam. This is as follows:

Eligibility for UP Civil Services

Age limit for the UP civil services:

The applicant must has age Between 21 -30 years(general category candidates)

For civil services relaxation of the 5 year in maximum age limit is given to SC male and female both candidates

Nationality:

Indian

Qualification:

The applicant must have bachelor’s degree in any field from a well-known college or university.

Question paper pattern for the pre examination:

Paper 1 –

General Knowledge GK / GS Objective type

Maximum marks 200 , Time duration 2 Hours

Syllabus of paper 1 of civil judge Exam:
History of India and Indian Culture,
Geography of India,
Indian Polity,
Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance,
India and the world, Indian Economy,
International Affairs and Institutions and development in the field of Science and Technology, Communications and Space

Paper 2 – law – maximum marks - 300 , Time duration – 2 hours , question type – Objective , MCQ based.
Syllabus of paper 2 written examination
This paper will include day to day happenings around India and the world, particularly in Legal spheres,
Acts and Laws.
Jurisprudence
International Organizations
Current International Affairs
Indian Constitution
Transfer of Property Act
Indian Evidence Act
Indian Penal Code
Civil Procedure Code
Criminal Procedure Code
Law of Contract

Quick Reply