2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for IIMs?

Please tell what the eligibility in B.Tech to get admission in IIMs will you provide me that?????
Similar Threads
Thread
New IIMS
IIMS Eligibility
PSU In IIMS
Top IIMS
IIMS without GD
Which IIMs Have GD
Eligibility Criteria For Different IIMS
Cat iims
All IIMS
ISB Vs IIMS
FDP at IIMS
Top 10 IIMS
IIMs MBA Eligibility criteria and admission procedure
Iims ceo
PHD from IIMS
Streams in MBA in IIMS
Iims cat edu
List Of IIMS
CAT cut off for IIMS
IIMS CAT Cut Off
14th November 2014, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for IIMs?

As you want to know the eligibility in B.Tech to get admission in IIMs so, here I am providing you the same.

Eligibility:

Candidates should be graduate, in any discipline from a recognized university.

Candidates should have qualified Common Admission Test conducted by the Institute.

Candidates should score 50% in the B.Tech or any other bachelor’s degree program for general.

Candidates should score 45% in the B.Tech or any other bachelor’s degree program for SC/ST.

Here for you I am providing you the syllabus of the CAT.

CAT Syllabus:

Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation:

Number Systems, Trigonometry, Geometry, Permutation and Combination, Algebra, Menstruation, Averages, Time and Work problems, Percentages,
Probability, Percentage, Profit And Loss Questions, Linear Equations etc. Geometry, Number System, Time and Distance, Chain Rule, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Allegations and Mixtures, Simple and Compound Interest Problems, Pipes and Cistern, Algebra, Geometrical Sections such as Circles, Triangles, Menstruation, Questions on Bar, Pie and Line Charts, and questions related to Data Sufficiency etc.

Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning:

Reading Comprehension, Paragraph Arrangement, Inference Deduction, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks and Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Analogies, Antonyms and Synonyms, Sentence Correction, Idioms, Clocks, Binary Logic, Calendars, Blood Relations, Logical Sequence, Seating Arrangement, Premise, Conclusion, Assumption, Linear and Matrix Arrangement, Blood Relations, Puzzles, Arguments, Statements and assumptions, Coding and Decoding etc.

I think that this wills helpful to you…..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in