2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility Criteria For MBA From Sikkim Manipal University

Hello friend my name is vikas and I had completed my BBA from rajasthan and now I want know the eligibility criteria of Sikkim Manipal University for MBA?
8th December 2015, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Criteria For MBA From Sikkim Manipal University

Sikkim Manipal University was established in the year of 1995 and it is co-educational public-private funded university located in Gangtok, Sikkim, India. SMU is the first government-private initiative in the region.

Sikkim Manipal University offers verity of courses. as per you query we are providing you the eligibility Criteria for MBA at Sikkim Manipal University

As per AICTE directives on admission to the MBA Program and also as per the decision of the Academic Senate, the University will conduct, from the current Spring drive, an Admission test called the SMUDE Management Aptitude Test (SMAT). The result sheet of the test duly signed by the proctor should be attached along with the other documents when they are sent to the University for admission. However, students who meet any one of the following criteria would be exempted from taking

the SMAT 3 Year Graduation from a recognized university and Candidate must qualify in the entrance test conducted by University

A candidate has a score card of National / International MBA Entrance Test and the his/her score must be 45 percentile or above and also the score card should not be more than one year old till the time of admission at SMU-DE.

Here we are providing you the list of Complete list of National/ International MBA Entrance Tests:
ATMA – AIMS Test for Management Admissions ATMA Entrance Exam.
CAT – Common Admission Test CAT Entrance
IIFT–Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT Exam.
MAT – AIMA Management Aptitude Test.
XAT – XLRI Aptitude Test.
IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand.
IGNOU OPENMAT – Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test.
NMAT – Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test.
CMAT – Common Management Admission Test.
SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
TISSNET – TISS National Entrance Test.
IBSAT – ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test.
GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in