2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2014, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Criteria for CBSE CTET

I want to tell you that CTET is central teacher’s eligibility test.

It is a basic eligibility exam for those candidates who want to make their career as a teacher in any of the government and public schools.

Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted only for those candidates who willing to teach from class I-VIII.

Eligibility Criteria for CTET

Basic eligibility criteria is different for upper primary and lower primary teaching.

Qualifications for Classes I-V

An applicant must have higher secondary with a pass percentage of 50% and a 2 year course in Diploma in Elementary Education.

Passed candidate or appearing in final year exam candidate both are eligible for this.

Higher secondary with a pass percentage of 50% and a 4 year course in Bachelor of Elementary Education

An applicant who has higher secondary with a pass percentage of 50% and a 2 year course in Diploma in Education also eligible.

Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary)

Candidate who has B.A./B.Sc/B.Com and a 2 year course in Diploma in Elementary Education eligible for this.

Passed candidate or appearing in final year exam candidate both are eligible for this.

Candidates who have B.A./B.Sc/B.Com with at least 50% marks and a 1 year course in Bachelor in Education are also eligible.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in