2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th September 2014, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO Exam

Yes, of course you are eligible for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JTO job position, here are eligibility criteria:

Educational Qualifications:
JTO (Telecom)
Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college /university:

Telecommunication
Electronics
Radio
Computer
Electrical
Information Technology

JTO (Civil)
Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply .

JTO (Electrical)
Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.

Age Limit:
The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications.

Syllabus

JTO – (Telecom) Syllabus:

SECTION – I: 50 QUES.

1) Materials and components, 2) Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs, 3) Network theory, 4) Electromagnetic Theory, 5) Electronic Measurements and instrumentation, 6) Power Electronics

SECTION-II: 50 QUES.

1) Analog Electronic Circuits, 2) Digital Electronic Circuits, 3) Control Systems, 4) Communication systems, 5) Microwave Engineering, 6) Computer Engineering, 7) Microprocessors

BSNL JTO – (Civil) Syllabus:

SECTION-I: 50 QUES.

1) Building Material, 2) Solid Mechanics, 3) Structural Analysis, 4) Design of Steel Structures, 5) Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures, 6) Construction Practice, Planning And Management.

SECTION- II: 50 QUES.

1) (a) Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Pipe Flow (b) Hydraulic Machines And Hydropower

2) (a) Hydrology (b) Water Resources Engineering, Environment Engineering

3)(a)Water Supply Engineering, (b) Waste Water Engineering, (c) Solid Waste Management, (d) Air And Noise Pollution And Ecology.

4) (a) Soil Mechanics, (b) Foundation Engineering

5) (a) Surveying (b) Transportation Engineering

BSNL JTO – (Electrical) Syllabus:

SECTION-I: 50 Ques.

1) EM Theory, 2) Electrical Materials, 3) Electrical Circuits, 4) Measurements and Instrumentation, 5) Control System

SECTION-II: 50 Ques.

1) Electrical Machines and Power Transformers, 2) Power systems, 3) Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits, 4) Microprocessor, 5) Communication Systems, 6) Power Electronics

BSNL JTO General Ability Test Syllabus:

General English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs/Events, Indian History, Geography Etc.
30th October 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO exam

I have done B.Tech in ECE branch and now I want to write BSNL JTO exam so can you please provide me the eligibility criteria of it?
30th October 2014, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO exam

BSNL is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. It recruits JTOs (junior telecom Officers) every year, in three major categories, Telecom, Civil and Electrical.

Eligibility for BSNL JTO Exam
Candidate must have passed in B.TECH/B.E from any recognized university in any of these branches
Telecommunication,
Electronics,
Radio, Computer,
Electrical and
Information Technology

Age limit:
Candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years

Exam pattern:
The question paper consist of objective type questions and it is divided into three sections,
First two sections consist of 50 questions each, all from engineering stream, and
The third section consists of 20 questions based on General Ability

Duration: 3 hours

Selection Process:
Selection is based on
Written Test
Interview

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in