2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Eligibility Criteria for ACC Exam

I am working in Indian Army want to appear in ACC exam , please tell me what is the Eligibility Criteria for the same ?

As you want I am here telling you abut the Eligibility Criteria for ACC Exam.

ACC is Army Cadet College like NDA college.

Eligibility:

Marital status : unmarried candidates .

Age limit :19.5 to 26 years

Nationality: Indian.

Qualification :

Graduation from the recognized college also having have Maths ,Physics and English as subjects of graduation.

Selection procedure :

Written examination.

SSB.
How to join Indian ACC Army Cadet College
Want to join Army Cadet College? Army Cadet College ACC is one of the best courses of Indian Army. Check out procedure to join Army Cadet College as an officer here.

Army Cadet College entry is the golden opportunity for serving soldiers to become a commissioned officer in the Indian Army and fulfill their dream of serving nation as an officer.

ACC stands for Army Cadet College. ACC is the premier college of Indian Army. It provides opportunity for all serving soldiers to prove their commanding skills as an officer. There are few courses exclusive for serving soldiers of Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

Army Cadet College is located at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. Personnel selected for ACC course should report to IMA for training. ACC course duration is 4 years. Graduation degree will be awarded to all Army Cadet College course cadets after successful completion of prescribed training.
Eligibility criteria of Army Cadet College, IMA
In order to join Indian Army Cadet College (ACC) aspirant should be a serving soldier in Indian Army, Navy or Indian Air Force. Applicants should not have any adverse remarks during their service period. Applicants of Army Cadet College course should have good physical fitness. Applicant's age must be below 27 years as on ACC course commencement date.

All candidates who apply for Army Cadet College course will have to write an entrance exam (ACC entrance test). Based on the performance of ACC course test, Indian Army will call shortlisted candidates for ACC SSB interview. SSB interview will proceed as per laid down procedure and does not differ with other course SSBs. It is a five day interview consisting of various psychological and group testing tests.

Candidates who apply for ACC course should prepare well for the SSB interview.

Notification of Army Cadet College will be intimated by the units or formations where soldiers are serving.

One must send the ACC application form through one's unit only. Directly sent applications will be rejected.

Training of all cadets at Army Cadet College is of three years. After three years of training in ACC wing, candidates will be awarded commissioning in the Indian Army and will have to undergo one year training at Indian Military Academy.

Indian Army does provide coaching for all interested soldiers for cracking ACC exam and also provides training for passing SSB interview.

Soldiers who join Army Cadet College ACC wing will inculcate good ethics and will continue to better their management skills as commissioned officers. Thus, ACC course of Indian Army is really a boon for all serving soldiers who could not complete their graduation due to hardships of their lives at Indian Army, IAF and Navy

Last edited by sumit; 7th February 2020 at 03:14 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
IPS Exam Eligibility Criteria
PGT Exam Eligibility criteria
Eligibility Criteria for ISS Exam
SSC CGL Exam Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Exam
National Eligibility Test exam syllabus and Eligibility criteria
UGC NET Exam Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for CBI Exam
State Level Eligibility Test Exam Eligibility Criteria
IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria SET Exam
Eligibility Criteria NET Exam
CID Exam Eligibility Criteria
UGC NET Exam Age Eligibility Criteria
PO Exam Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for NDA II Exam
CPT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship exam eligibility criteria
CA Exam Eligibility Criteria
2nd February 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility Criteria for ACC Exam

What are the criteria to be appear in ACC exam?
21st October 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in Indian Army want to appear in ACC exam , please tell me what is the Eligibility Criteria for the same ?
friend....
1. No variation as service records/ Educational certificates.
2.Age Limit- 20 to 27yrs.
3.civ Edn- 10+2/ intermediate
4. Service- min 2 yrs on 1 day of month when course is to be commenced.
5. Discipline- a) not more than one red entry in entire service.
b) no red entry under debarred offence.
6. Med Cat- SHAPE- 1
7.ACR Criteria- should have recommended for next promotion.
b) recommendation for grant of commission is mandatory.
c) ratio for rating will be as under & who do not meet QR Are no eligible.
6th November 2015, 11:13 PM
Bhopati Tiwari

Quote:
i am working in indian army and iwant to appear in ACC exam , please tell me what is Eligibility criteria for the same
8th July 2016, 08:21 AM
amarjit Singh

26th November 2016, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am working in Indian army want to ACC exam, please tell me what is the eligibility
12th December 2016, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

Finally why are you became an officer?
21st March 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Serving in Indian Army till 2 Year Of Service has been completed of mine , Now i want to apply for ACC Commission
11th August 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Qualification for ACC :

Graduation from the recognized college also having have Maths ,Physics and English as subjects of graduation
24th August 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

As per 31 Mar 2018, I am 26 Yrs 28 days. Am I attend
the ACC Exam of Mar 2018?
Please reply, its very urgent

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in