2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th February 2016, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EIILM University Equivalent To UTKAL University

Hey buddy bot the university that is EIILM University and the UTKAL University are different and have different norm so EIILM University is not equivalent to UTKAL University

I am giving you the details for both the university

Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management(EIILM)

The Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management is a private educational institution located in South Sikkim district in the Indian state of Sikkim. EIILM is run by Rai Foundation.

EIILM University, Jorethang, Sikkim, is fully recognized and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and is established under Sikkim State Legislature ACT No. 4, 2006, Government of Sikkim. The Act was notified and published under the Government of Sikkim Gazette Notification No.28/LD/2006, dated April 3, 2006. [Click Here]

EIILM University is the First ISO 9001 : 14001 University in India [Click Here to View ISO Certificate]

EIILM University achieves a milestone by signing MoU with Tribhuvan University (TU) Kathmandu, Nepal. [Click Here to View MoU]

EIILM University is fully recognized and approved by University Grants Commission with the right to confer degrees as the per the UGC Act. [Click Here]

Clarification on AICTE approval: As per law, Universities do not require approval of AICTE to start or conduct technical programmes. [ Click Here ] to View Relevant Judgement

Departments

Department of Management

Department of Engineering

Department of Biotech & Environmental Sciences

Department of Hospitality & Tourism

Department of Computer Science & IT

Department of Media & Communication

Department of Arts & Commerce

Department of Science

Department of Fashion

Address:

Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management(EIILM)

8th Mile, Budang, Malabassey,

Sikkim 737121

Phone: 099750 88044

UTKAL University

Utkal University is the oldest university in Odisha and the 17th oldest university in India located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university

Departments

P.G. Teaching

Self Financing

M.Phil Programme

Ph.D. Programme

Facilities
Guest Houses
Student Council
Sports Council
Computer Center
Hostel
Canteen
Medical
Gymnasium
Placement Cell

Address:

UTKAL University

Vani Vihar, Bhuvaneswar,

Odisha 751004

Phone: 0674 256 7387
5th July 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B .A distance mode in eiilm University. But i dont no valit or not in sambalpur University .how to collect equivalent certificate please inform me.
7th February 2021, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Nalanda open University Patna is equivalent to which University in odisha
Please tell me sir

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in