2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

EEE 8th Sem Syllabus Anna University

From where I can download the 8th Sem syllabus of EEE or Electrical and Electronic Engineering of Anna University? Is it available on the official site of Anna University only? Gibe me the subjects covered in 8th Sem syllabus of EEE or Electrical and Electronic Engineering?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University OS Syllabus
Anna University BBA Syllabus
CNS Anna University Syllabus
Anna University MBA Syllabus PDF
PCD Anna University syllabus
ESD Lab Syllabus Anna University
Anna University BE CSE Syllabus
Anna University EEE 2nd SEM Syllabus
Anna University MBA Syllabus
Syllabus Of EEE By Anna University
MBA third sem syllabus anna university
Anna University ME CSE Syllabus
TQM MBA Anna University Syllabus
Anna University Syllabus Pdf
ECE Syllabus Anna University Pdf
Anna University HMT Syllabus
Anna University Syllabus for CSE
Anna University MBA Syllabus
MBA syllabus Anna University
Anna University Syllabus for IT
20th July 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: EEE 8th Sem Syllabus Anna University

Hello sir, Im doing B.E. Electrical Engineering from Anna University. I want 8th sem Syllabus. Is there any one can provide me EEE 8th Sem Syllabus Anna University?
20th July 2018, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EEE 8th Sem Syllabus Anna University

The Anna University is offering BE in EEE. The B.Tech program aims at providing a strong foundation in theoretical, practical and design aspects of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).

The curriculum covers all areas of electronics and communication engineering under the broad categories of electronic circuits, electronic devices, signal processing and communication.

The syllabus comprises of theory and laboratory courses under these categories. The theory course can be either a core or an elective course.

Each theory course has a laboratory component, which provides a balanced mix of quality teaching of theoretical concepts and experimental verification of the learnt concepts.

EEE 8th Sem Syllabus Anna University:

B.E. Electrical Engineering Syllabus

UNIT I ELECTRIC DRIVES AND TRACTION

Fundamentals of electric drive - choice of an electric motor - application of motors for particular services - traction motors - characteristic features of traction motor - systems of railway electrification - electric braking - train movement and energy consumption - traction motor control - track equipment and collection gear.

UNIT II ILLUMINATION
Introduction - definition and meaning of terms used in illumination engineering - classification of light sources - incandescent lamps, sodium vapour lamps, mercury vapour lamps, fluorescent lamps design of illumination systems - indoor lighting schemes - factory lighting halls - outdoor lighting schemes - flood lighting - street lighting - energy saving lamps, LED.

UNIT III HEATING AND WELDING
Introduction - advantages of electric heating modes of heat transfer - methods of electric heating - resistance heating - arc furnaces - induction heating - dielectric heating - electric welding types - resistance welding - arc welding - power supply for arc welding - radiation welding.

UNIT IV SOLAR RADIATION AND SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTORS
Introduction - solar constant - solar radiation at the Earths surface - solar radiation geometry estimation of average solar radiation - physical principles of the conversion of solar radiation into heat flat-plate collectors - transmissivity of cover system - energy balance equation and collector efficiency - concentrating collector - advantages and disadvantages of concentrating collectors - performance analysis of a cylindrical - parabolic concentrating collector Feedin Invertors.

UNIT V WIND ENERGY
Introduction - basic principles of wind energy conversion - site selection considerations - basic components of a WECS (Wind Energy Conversion System) - Classification of WECS - types of wind Turbines - analysis of aerodynamic forces acting on the blade - performances of wind.

Here is PDF for EEE 8th Sem Syllabus Anna University:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EEE 8th Sem Syllabus Anna University.pdf (621.4 KB, 39 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in