2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th September 2016, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Educational Qualification for TNPSC Group 4 Exam

The information about the educational qualification required for the TNPSC Group 4 recruitment examination is as given below:

Educational Qualification (Common Qualification for all Posts): (as on Date will be published in the TNPSC Group 4 Notification)

Applicants ought to have the accompanying or its identical capability:

Must have Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed

S.S.L.C Public Examination or its proportionate with qualification for admission to Higher

Optional Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.

A Date of Notification -

B Last date for accommodation of uses -

C Last date for installment of Fee through Bank or Post Office -

D Date of Written Examination

Note:

The hopefuls who have not passed SSLC Examination or its proportionate are not qualified regardless of the possibility that they have a higher capability.

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:

(a) FOR TYPIST:

More likely than not passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:-

(i) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)

(ii) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)

(iii) by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil. (b) FOR STENO-TYPIST, GRADE III :

More likely than not passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:-

(i) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)

(ii) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)

(iii) by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil.

Competitors who have halfway review might pick Junior Grade segment, as the moderate evaluation is not regarded as identical to Senior Grade. Contender for both the posts i.e. Typist and Steno-Typist, Grade III Shall be chosen in the accompanying Order:-
a. Competitors with specialized capability alluded to in thing (i) above will be viewed as first for determination.

b. On the off chance that applicants with specialized capability alluded to in thing (i) above are not accessible, hopefuls with specialized capability alluded to in thing (ii) above will be considered for choice.

c. On the off chance that applicants with specialized capability alluded to in thing (i) and (ii) above are not accessible, hopefuls with specialized capability alluded to in thing (iii) above will be considered for choice.

Computer Qualification (for Typist and Steno-Typist, Grade III):-

Hopefuls ought to have passed the "Declaration Course in Computer on Office Automation" granted by the Technical Education Department.

Note:

"Hopefuls who don't have the said capability (viz., Computer Qualification) led by the Technical Education Department may likewise apply. In the event that chose, they ought to get such capability inside the time of their probation".

Preference in Selection

In appreciation of post of Field Surveyor different things being equivalent inclination should be given to the hopefuls with ITI capability in overview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in