2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2014, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Education Minister Of India

An education minister is a position in the governments of some countries responsible for dealing with educational matters.

Smriti Irani is the present education minister of India and Assumed office on 26 May 2014

Smriti Irani was born on 23 March 1976

Smriti Zubin Irani is an Indian politician and former model, television actress and producer.

Smriti Zubin Irani joined the Bharatiya Janata Party in 2003.

Smriti Zubin Irani became vice-president of the Maharashtra Youth Wing in 2004

In May 2009, Irani while campaigning for Vijay Goel's candidature in New Delhi, voiced her concerns about the safety of women in the capital.

In early 2010, Irani was appointed as the National Secretary of BJP and on 24 June,

In August 2011, she was sworn in as a member of parliament from Gujarat to the Rajya Sabha.
24th September 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to know who is Education Minister Of India at present time , so you know his/her name , if so then plz tell me here as my cousin asking me for it ??
24th September 2019, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Ministry of Human Resource Development, formerly Ministry of Education (until 25 September 1985), is responsible for the development of human resources in India.

As you asking I am telling Prakash Javadekar is the incumbent Union Minister of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. There is no post such as Education Minister as of now. Hence the Education Minister of India in 2018 was Mr.Prakash Javadekar.

Ministry overview

Jurisdiction India Republic of India

Headquarters Shastri Bhawan,

Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,

New Delhi

Minister responsible

Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank', Cabinet Minister

Deputy Minister responsible

Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre, Minister of State

Child agencies

Department of School Education and Literacy

Department of Higher Education