2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Edu Anna University

I want to do higher education from Anna University so provide me the list of academic programs offered by this University? tell me the admission process and the selection process for admission in this University? When the admissions will start in the University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University SRF
GCT Anna University
AU FRG Anna University
CTF Anna University
Anna University OCI
TVS Anna University
Anna University And Anna University Of Technology Chennai
MBA Anna University
CFR Anna University
KFC near Anna University
Anna University Vs VTU
MS IT In Anna University
Anna University SAP
Anna University IDE
Anna University KDC
Anna University Bed
Anna University P.Hd
Anna University Vs SSN
Where Is Anna University
MS In Anna University
4th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Anna university

I want to take admission in Anna University. So kindly provide me with the details about the under graduation stream in this University.
4th June 2015, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna university

Hello user

I would like to tell you that Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India but the main university campus in located in Guindy, Chennai.

It was named after former C. N. Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on 4 September 1978

So in response of your question here I am providing you with the various details about MBA admission in this University:

I would like to tell you that the MBA program in Anna University was started in the year 1981 and ever since its inception; the Department of Management Studies (DOMS) has produced capable, competent and committed professionals.

In this University apart from the regular curriculum, there is an emphasis on guidance and counseling that enables the development of managerial excellence.

The modern facilities, and extremely competent staff members, makes the DOMS (Department Of Management Studies) a wonderful place to be, for those pursuing a career in business management.

Admission Process:

Let me tell you that if you want to take admission in this department of the University then you will have to go through a merit-based admission process.

Admission to the institute is based on your performance in
the TANCET (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) and the top performers are called for counseling and then admitted.

Here are the contact details for more help:
Anna University
MIT Road,Chromepet,
Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600044,
Anna University,
Kotturpuram, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 6450 2506

[MAP]
Anna University[/MAP]

Thank you.. visit again

Quick Reply