2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2012, 02:23 PM
deepasharma4120.

ECU MBA Ranking

I want to do MBA from ECU University but before the admission I want to know rank detail of this university so you give me MBA rank detail of this university.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Hyderabad Ranking Among Engineering Colleges IIT Hyderabad Ranking Among Engineer
Indian University Ranking JNTU Hyderabad Ranking
AUB MBA Ranking
WSU MBA Ranking
UST MBA Ranking
HSE MBA Ranking
ULM MBA Ranking
ULV MBA Ranking
HSG MBA Ranking
EAE Ranking MBA
IBS MBA Ranking
UMD MBA Ranking
RPI MBA ranking
BRW MBA Ranking
ISG MBA Ranking
MSB MBA ranking
MBA cdi ranking
Lbs MBA ranking
Uwo MBA ranking
Met MBA ranking
28th November 2012, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ECU MBA Ranking

I am giving the previous year rankings of ECU Colleges for your reference. GO through it. The M. A. program in Industrial/Organizational psychology was ranked 8th out of the top 20 M.A. programs in the country for quality. The Princeton Review has again given the College of Business at East Carolina University top marks, ranking it among the best U.S. business schools for the third year in a row. US News and World Report has ranked ECU College of Nursing as one of the nation’s top 10 largest graduate programs in distance education in 2009, 2008 and 2007.In the 2007 rankings by Academic Analytics of doctoral programs in the broad category of Kinesiology, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, the PhD in Bioenergetics and Exercise Science (Dept. of Exercise and Sport Science, College of Health and Human Performance) at East Carolina University was ranked 4th in the nation. This ranking was based primarily on faculty scholarly productivity.
6th January 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

HI I want to do MBA from East Carolina University. Can you tell me how good is University or about its ranking.
6th January 2016, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

East Carolina University (ECU) is a public university in Greenville, North Carolina, United States. It was established on 8th March, 1907.

ECU offers
Undergraduate Courses
Graduate Courses
Health Sciences
Continuing & Distance Education
To know about the colleges under east Carolina University, refer this page

Colleges and schools under ECU

ECU's College of Business has been AACSB accredited since 1967. It offers
MBA
MSA
MD/MBA
MS-ST

Some achievements of ECU:
ECU’s College of Business is named among the best business schools according to The Princeton Review for the fifth year in a row.

ECU’s College of Business is also suggested by GetEducated.com as the third best buy for affordability and quality in the Online MBA.

In 2010, ECU was awarded the Secretary of Defence Employer Support Freedom Award. It is the highest acknowledgment given by the U.S. Government.
Rankings:

Forbes 508
U.S. News & World Report RNP
Washington Monthly 152

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in