2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th August 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: Economics CCSU

I want to know the programs offered by the Department of Economics of Chaudhary Charan Singh University CCSU, Meerut so can you tell me?
16th August 2018, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Economics CCSU

The Department of Economics was established in 1977 with the objective of promoting post-graduate studies and research in Economics with special thrust on emerging areas in theoretical and applied Economics.

The department has been coordinating programmes of M.A., M.Phil. and research covering various areas of academic interest.

It is one of the very first centers which introduced a quality improvement programme for research, in between M.A. and Ph.D., in the form of M.Phil. programme

Programmes

The department is currently offering the following regular programmes of study :

M.A. (Economics) Programme

M.Phil. Programme

Ph.D. Programme

Intake (Number of Seats)

(i) M.A. (Economics) Programme 20 SEATS
(ii) M.Phil. (Economics) Programme 10 SEATS

Eligibility:

M.A. (Economics) Programme

Second class Bachelors Degree (including concerned subject) with 55% marks and second division in intermediate Examination or 50% in each of the Bachelors Degree and intermediate Examination, separately. For admission to M.A. (Economics), candidates having B.A./B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects at 10+2 or graduation level or those with B.B.A./B.Com./B.C.A. degree are also eligible.

M.Phil. (Economics) Programme

Masters Degree in concerned subject with 55% marks. The eligibility conditions regarding Bachelors degree and Intermediate Examinations are same as for admission to M.A. programmes.

Contact-

Chaudhary Charan Singh University
CCS University Main Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 200005
0121 276 3539

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in