2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

ECIL Summer Training

I am doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year and want to do Summer Training from ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited), Jaipur, Rajasthan so please give me details to apply for Training including selection procedure?
Similar Threads
Thread
PHP Training Institutes In ECIL
Summer Training In Guwahati IIT
Summer Training from JNU New Delhi
Summer training in NTPC
summer training
Summer Training In IIT BHU
PhP Training In Ecil
Computer Training Institutes In ECIL
ECIL Embedded Systems Training
NTPC for Summer Training
FRI Dehradun Summer Training
Training Institutes in ECIL
IITKGP Summer Training
TCS Summer Training
How to do summer training in L&T
Summer Training in TCS
IBM Summer Training
Summer Training Companies Offers Training for B.E ECE Students
ECIL training at
18th July 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: ECIL Summer Training

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Summer Training in ECIL Will you Please provide me the Information About the Summer Training Program of the ECIL ?
18th July 2018, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ECIL Summer Training

ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications.

As you Wants to Apply for the Summer Internship in ECIL Let me tell you that the For Internship you may Send the Application Form Along With your Resume A If your Qualification Meets their Requirement they May Send you A Call Letter for Internship Company Also Issued Notification for Inviting the Candidates for Internship for Detail Information About this you may get by Going to the Official site of the ECIL

The page May look as follow

ECIL

There At the Top of the page you may get the Menu of Career click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Information About the Recruitment of the ECIL

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

ECIL Career

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in