2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th August 2015, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ECIL E recruitment

As you want to get the details of latest vacancies in Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd as E Recruitment so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 6 August 2015 there are no latest vacancies in Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd as E Recruitment

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the details of latest vacancies in Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd as E Recruitment when it will come in near future:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Careers” and from this tab choose the tab of “E Recruitment”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the details of latest vacancies in Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd as E Recruitment when it will come in near future

Contact Details:

Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd
Parasmani Building
Mahatma Gandhi Rd
Prashant Nagar,
Naupada,
Thane West
Thane,
Maharashtra 400602
India

Map Location:

[MAP]Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd Parasmani Building Mahatma Gandhi Rd Prashant Nagar,Naupada,Thane West Thane, Maharashtra[/MAP]
7th November 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the recruitment of Electronics engineers in ECIL so please provide me the information about this.
7th November 2015, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Electronics Corporation of India Limited announces the vacancy for engineers. The detail of this vacancy is given below.

ECIL Engineers reruitment

Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

Designation to be offered: Technical Officer

Number of Vacant Positions: There four seats available

Place of Posting: The location of the job is in New Delhi

Eligibility

Age Details: The upper age limit of the aspirants must not exceed the age of 30 years. Age relaxation/ concession will be provided as per the rules of the organization.

Qualification:

candidates must have obtained the Degree of Engineering at the Graduation level i.e. B. E/ B. Tech along with MBA or a PG Diploma Course with he specialization in Marketing.

Salary Range:
Rs 21,000 every month will be paid to the selected candidates.

Cost of Registration:
There is no application cost required to be paid by the applicants.

Application procedure

Walk- in- Interview (Personal Interview)

Place of Interview: ECIL Zonal Office, B- 7, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A- Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028

Date and Time:
17th November, 2015 from 09:30 am to 02:00 pm

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in