2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

ECGC Salary Revision

I am planning to join ECGC organization for doing job and want to know details about ECGC Salary. Will you please provide me all details related to ECGC Salary Revision and also tell me what the other benefits given to the employee of ECGC so that I can join?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bank of Baroda PO Salary after Revision
ECGC Comes Under
Common Entrance Geography Revision
SBI Clerk Salary after Pay Revision
NTPC Wage Revision Workmen
NTPC Workmen Pay Revision
DTE Kerala AICTE Pay Revision
Geology Exam Revision
ECGC Salary Of PO
New CMD of ECGC
Salary Of Probationary Executive Officers In ECGC
ECGC Employee Salary
Ecgc ceo
IBPS PO Salary Revision
UPPCL Tariff Revision
Powergrid Pay Revision
KSEB Pension Revision
Revision Courses GCSE
Institute of Education Revision Courses
ONGC Pay Revision
19th November 2015, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ECGC Salary Revision

ECGC is an export insurance provider.

For EO- Executive officer in ECGC SECTION A (SALARY )
Basic-17240
17240+18000+1724+660+800 ( Basic+DA+HRA+CCA+Convence)= 38,500 Approx. (Revision pending from 2012, hopefully 17-18% will be given)

(In case of marketing officer- 43,600)

For marketing officer– Rs 1100 for mobile postpaid and Rs 4000 for petrol without any bill – Branch Manager has to decide which employee will play role as marketing officer.

Saturday duty – If employee has to come on Saturday sometime as per BM instruction, he is entitled to get Rs 750. Maximium 3 Saturday, any employee can come and get remunerations.

Overtime – Rs. 200 per hour

Lease facility for House: Rs 18,600 lease amounts is permissible, if any employee wish to take house on rent. In that case, HRA amount will be deducted from Salary.

Maintenance Allowance – 10% of lease amount i.e. 1860

Medical Expenses: Rs 8000 Annually without any bill. 100% medical re-imbursement in case of hospitalization minimum 24 hrs. 75% of total medical expense in case of spouse and children & 50 % of expenses in case of depended parents.

Housing Loan: Maximum Rs 30 Lakhs housing loan is allowed to employee subject to his salary. (After Probation)

Festival advance: Once in a year Rs 20000 advance can be taken without any interest payable in 10 monthly installments.

Salary Metro State Capital District Rural
Salary During Probation 38,500 38,500 38,500 38,500

(Organizational Environment) 1)

Average Working Hours = Flexi time – Entry time ( 9.30 to 10.00 A.M.) and Exit Time ( 5.30 to 6 P.M.) 2)

No. Of working days = 5 working days

2) Working Environment = Work with pleasure and without any irritating pressure. Interaction with good quality customer only like Exporters and Bankers

3) Work Pressure (Low/Medium/Intense) – low to medium
24th September 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for info related to Export Credit Insurance Organisation (ECGC) Salary Revision for various post so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
24th September 2019, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow info related to Export Credit Insurance Organisation (ECGC) Salary Revision:

ECGC PO Salary Basic Salary
17240+18000+1724+660+800 (Basic+DA+HRA+CCA+Convence) = 38,500 Approx. (Revision pending from 2012, hopefully 17-18% will be given)

ECGC PO Salary Marketing Officer
Rs 1100 for mobile postpaid and Rs 4000 for petrol without any bill Branch Manager has to decide which employee will play role as marketing officer.

ECGC PO Salary Saturday Duty
If employee has to come on Saturday sometime as per BM instruction, he is entitled to get Rs 750. Maximium 3 Saturday, any employee can come and get remunerations.

ECGC PO Salary Overtime
Rs. 200 per hour

ECGC PO Salary Lease facility for House
Rs 18,600 lease amounts is permissible, if any employee wish to take house on rent. In that case, HRA amount will be deducted from Salary.

ECGC PO Salary Maintenance Allowance
10% of lease amount i.e. 1860

ECGC PO Salary Medical Expenses
Rs 8000 Annually without any bill. 100% medical re-imbursement in case of hospitalization minimum 24 hrs. 75% of total medical expense in case of spouse and children & 50 % of expenses in case of depended parents.

ECGC PO Salary Housing Loan
Maximum Rs 30 Lakhs housing loan is allowed to employee subject to his salary. (After Probation)

Festival advance
Once in a year Rs 20000 advance can be taken without any interest payable in 10 monthly installments.

ECGC PO Salary Meal Coupon
For each attendance, employee will get ₹ 150 worth Meal coupon from SODEXO.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in