2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

ECGC Salary Of PO

I am searching for job and heard that vacancy available in Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC). Will you please tell me what the Salary Of PO in this ECGC corporation and also provide details of other benefits provided to them so that I can apply for this post in ECGC?
Similar Threads
Thread
ECGC Insurance
ECGC Comes Under
ECGC Salary Revision
ECGC Panipat
Ecgc svg
New CMD of ECGC
Salary Of Probationary Executive Officers In ECGC
Form No 144 Of ECGC
ECGC Importance
Ecgc eo
ECGC Employee Salary
ECGC Claim
What Is ECGC Scheme
Ecgc ceo
Meaning of ECGC
What is ECGC Premium?
What are The Functions of ECGC
ECGC Refers To
What Do You Mean By ECGC
ECGC Bangalore
4th May 2016, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ECGC Salary Of PO

The ECGC Limited is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce

Post Description of Executive officer or PO in ECGC, selection through IBPS PO V and in reality the ECGC doesn’t offer Probationary Officer post, it offers Executive Officer post

Salary and other benefits:

For EO- Executive officer in ECGC SECTION A (SALARY ) Basic-17240 17240+18000+1724+660+800 ( Basic+DA+HRA+CCA+Convence)= 38,500 Approx.

(In case of marketing officer- 43,600)

For marketing officer– Rs 1100 for mobile postpaid and Rs 4000 for petrol without any bill – Branch Manager has to decide which employee will play role as marketing officer.

Saturday duty – If employee has to come on Saturday sometime as per BM instruction, he is entitled to get Rs 750. Maximium 3 Saturday, any employee can come and get remunerations.

Overtime – Rs. 200 per hour
Lease facility for House: Rs 18,600 lease amounts is permissible, if any employee wish to take house on rent.

In that case, HRA amount will be deducted from Salary.

Maintenance Allowance – 10% of lease amount i.e. 1860
Medical Expenses: Rs 8000 Annually without any bill.

100% medical re-imbursement in case of hospitalization minimum 24 hrs.

75% of total medical expense in case of spouse and children & 50 % of expenses in case of depended parents.

Housing Loan: Maximum Rs 30 Lakhs housing loan is allowed to employee subject to his salary.

(After Probation) Festival advance: Once in a year Rs 20000 advance can be taken without any interest payable in 10 monthly installments.

Meal coupon: For each attendance, employee will get ₹ 150 worth Meal coupon from SODEXO

Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC)

Registered Office
Express Towers,10th Floor,
Nariman Point,
Mumbai - 400 021.

Tel : 6659 0500 / 6659 0510
Fax : (022) 6659 0517 / 0546
E-Mail : webmaster@ecgc.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in