2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st March 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Ecgc eo

Hello sir, I am Piyush CHawla. I am from Kolkata. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) Executive Officer (EO) salary details. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
ECGC Comes Under
ECGC Ernakulam
ECGC Panipat
Ecgc svg
Www. ECGC of India
New CMD of ECGC
ECGC Of India/Pdf
Ecgc ceo
ECGC Form 144 B
Ecgc karur
ECGC Account
Site of ECGC
Meaning of ECGC
What is ECGC Premium?
What are The Functions of ECGC
ECGC Certificate
Functions ECGC PDF
ECGC Varanasi
Ecgc ecib
What Do You Mean By ECGC
21st March 2016, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ecgc eo

As you have asked about the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) Executive Officer (EO) salary details, I am giving you information about it
For EO- Executive officer in ECGC

SECTION A (SALARY )

Basic-17240

17240+18000+1724+660+800 ( Basic+DA+HRA+CCA+Convence)= 38,500 Approx. (Revision pending from 2012, hopefully 17-18% will be given)

(In case of marketing officer- 43,600)

For marketing officer– Rs 1100 for mobile postpaid and Rs 4000 for petrol without any bill – Branch Manager has to decide which employee will play role as marketing officer.

Saturday duty – If employee has to come on Saturday sometime as per BM instruction, he is entitled to get Rs 750. Maximium 3 Saturday, any employee can come and get remunerations.

Overtime – Rs. 200 per hour

Lease facility for House: Rs 18,600 lease amounts is permissible, if any employee wish to take house on rent. In that case, HRA amount will be deducted from Salary.

Maintenance Allowance – 10% of lease amount i.e. 1860

Medical Expenses: Rs 8000 Annually without any bill.
100% medical re-imbursement in case of hospitalization minimum 24 hrs
75% of total medical expense in case of spouse and children & 50 % of expenses in case of depended parents.

Housing Loan: Maximum Rs 30 Lakhs housing loan is allowed to employee subject to his salary. (After Probation)

Festival advance: Once in a year Rs 20000 advance can be taken without any interest payable in 10 monthly installments.

Meal coupon: For each attendance, employee will get ₹ 150 worth Meal coupon from SODEXO. In total, aprrox. 3300 worth meal coupon on monthly basis to EO, this coupon can be used in BIG Bazar, Spencer and Department store. Meal coupon amount is linked with Scale.

Some other notable allowances – News Paper Allowance, Leave Travel Allowance, Loan facility for Bike at minimal interest, Higher education loan, Loan for Children education and some other perks.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in