2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Ebrd mba

hii sir, I wants to complete my MBA Internship from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development will you please provide me the details of the Internship the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ebrd MBA internship
3rd April 2016, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ebrd mba

The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is an international financial institution founded in 1991. As a multilateral developmental investment bank, the EBRD uses investment as a tool to build market economies.

the MBA Internship details are given below “

EBRD internship opportunities may arise for students of economics, banking and finance, business administration, law, human resources, communications and the science

Duration : Applicants should normally be studying at a post-graduate level, or have just completed their undergraduate programme. Studies should either be in progress or have been completed within the last 12 months.

Eligibility Criteria

In order to be eligible to apply for EBRD internships:
You must be a national of one of our member countries.
You must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
You must be able to obtain the necessary UK visa to allow for Headquarters opportunities.

Typical intern tasks include:
Contributing to development project
Financial analysis
Research for banking teams in sectors and companies
Researching and preparing reports on economic developments in our countries of operations
Developing and maintaining databases

for more details you may contact to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development the contact details are as follow:

contact details :
Administrative Services Department
Managing Director: Jerry Wojtylak
Enquires:
Tel: +44 20 7338 6000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in