2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: EAMCET Old Papers Free Download

Hello sir, my name is Imran Khan and I am preparing for EAMCET as I want to become an engineer. I need your help regarding the EAMCET eligibility conditions and also provide me the previous year paper of EAMCET?
29th February 2016, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EAMCET Old Papers Free Download

EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is an entrance examination essential for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India.
Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm. BSc, , B.E, B. Tech, and others are required to qualify in this exam.
The minimum eligibility required to appear for EAMCET are:

Candidate should be passed in intermediate examination or registered for intermediate public examination (10+2 ) and diploma conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equal.
In case of such students who appear for the entrance test, awaiting result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their getting a pass in the said qualifying examination.
Applicants should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
There is no upper age limit for Medical and Engineering aspirants to take EAMCET.
Special Reservation:
Physically handicapped (PH) :
3% straight reservation in each category (OC/BC/SC/ST) for Visually Handicapped/Hearing Impaired/ Orthopedically Handicapped (each 1%)
Children of Armed Personnel (CAP):
2% for the children of Armed Personnel i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the children of Border Security Force (BSF) and the Central Reserve Police (CRPF),who are permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to claim this reservation.
National Cadet Corps (NCC) :
1% for National Cadet Corps Applicants
Sports & Games (SP) :
0.5% for Sports and Games candidates.

EAMCET Previous year paper

As you have asked about the previous year paper, I am attaching the file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET Previous year paper.pdf (3.35 MB, 362 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in