2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2012, 09:52 AM
ravikarmarkar

EAMCET AP Rank Card

Sir I appeared in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test last year but sir I lost my ranked card and now I need this and I heard its rank card available on internet so may I know which website I can get EAMCET rank card?
Similar Threads
Thread
EAMCET Rank Wise Colleges Com
Rank in EAMCET
CBIT EAMCET Rank
EAMCET Rank and College Estimator
To Download EAMCET Rank Card
Find EAMCET Rank Using Name
EAMCET college after scoring 28,000 rank
Free Download EAMCET Rank Card
Download EAMCET Rank Card
Rank calculator for EAMCET
Last Rank Admitted in EAMCET
EAMCET category rank
EAMCET Last Rank
AP EAMCET Rank Card Download
EAMCET Rank Name Wise
EAMCET download rank card
EAMCET Rank List Medical
Estimated Rank In EAMCET
EAMCET Colleges as Per Rank
EAMCET Rank for BPT
16th February 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: EAMCET AP Rank Card

Hello sir, I want my Rank card from EAMCET AP. Can any one provide me? Where from can I get download EAMCET AP rank card?
16th February 2016, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: EAMCET AP Rank Card

EAMCET exam AP rank card is available in the official site of EAMCET. Candidates can get download their rank card by visiting EAMCET site.

AP EAMCET Result 2016 will be published by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates will have to enter your hall ticket number to check the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test results.

Without your roll number I’m not able to provide your rank card. Online rank card is downloaded after entering roll number and password.

EAMCET AP login page for rank card:

Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit as explained in the Criteria for Ranking.
Rank obtained in EAMCET is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form.

Rank card shall be downloaded from the website of AP EAMCET:

cast and schedule type in a rank for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in AP EAMCET and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in