2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2014, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

DYSP Pre and Mains Exam Syllabus

I want to get the DYSP Pre and Mains exam syllabus will you please provide me that ?

1) English (100 Marks) – Descriptive type questions

2) Marathi (100 Marks) – Descriptive type questions

3) General Studies Paper I (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) – 2 hours

4) General Studies Paper II (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) - 2 hours

5) General Studies Paper III (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) - 2 hours

6) General Studies Paper IV (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) - 2 hours

For syllabus here I am giving you one attachment:

DYSP Syllabus:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf DYSP Syllabus.pdf (242.7 KB, 13747 views)

Last edited by sumit; 8th February 2020 at 09:30 AM.
Similar Threads
Thread
MPSC Mains Syllabus
GPSC DYSP Exam
MPSC DYSP Exam
Syllabus of BPSC Mains GS
Mpsc Dysp
Mains Syllabus for CGPSC
Mains Syllabus Of BPSC
Syllabus of IIT JEE Mains
IAS Mains Syllabus Pdf
MPSC DYSP Age Limit
PSI STI assistant mains exam syllabus
BPSC Mains GS Syllabus
MPPSC Exam Preliminary/Mains Syllabus
TGT Mains Art exam Criteria, Pattern and syllabus
MPPSC Preliminary and Mains Exam Syllabus
Sales Tax Officer Mains Exam Syllabus
RAS Mains Pattern of Exam and Gk Syllabus
IAS Exam Prelims and mains Exam syllabus
UPSC Mains Exam New Syllabus Any Change in It
IIT JEE Engineering entrance exam Mains syllabus
23rd March 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: DYSP Pre and Mains Exam Syllabus

I am searching for the Dy. SP Post Written Exam Syllabus? Can you please provide me the Dy. SP Post Written Exam Syllabus?
23rd March 2015, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

The MPSC examinations are conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) to recruit officers in the state services including Deputy Superintendent of Police (Dy. S. P.)

You are asking for the Dy. SP Post Written Exam Syllabus. Here I am providing you the Dy. SP Post Written Exam Syllabus. This is as follows:

Syllabus for the written exam of Dy.SP post

Compulsory 6 papers:
1) English (100 Marks) – Descriptive type questions
2) Marathi (100 Marks) – Descriptive type questions
3) General Studies Paper I (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) – 2 hours
4) General Studies Paper II (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) - 2 hours
5) General Studies Paper III (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) - 2 hours
6) General Studies Paper IV (150 Marks) – Objective type questions (MCQs) - 2 hours

Negative Marking for GS papers –
For 2 wrong answers 1 mark will be cut.

Passing Marks:
45% in each of the 6 papers for Open Category
40% in each of the 6 papers for Reserved Categories (SC/ST/OBCs, etc)

Interview: 100 Marks

The eligibility criteria for exam:

Academic :

The applicant must have Degree in Science/Engineering

19-28 years. Relaxable upto 33 years for BC candidates

Physical:
Height: 165 cms.
Chest: 84 cms. (Unexpanded)
4th May 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me topics wise pre and main exam deyails syllbus
17th May 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is age relaxation for obc in dysp exam
13th June 2016, 03:12 PM
priyali

dysp height and weight inforrmation for female obc
14th December 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus for Deputy Superintendent of Police Post Examination in MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) as I need it for preparation of the exam?
14th December 2019, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

The syllabus for Deputy Superintendent of Police Post Examination in MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) as I need it for preparation of the exam is as follows:

MECHANICAL and AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING

1 Engineering Mechanics: Equivalent force systems, free body concepts, equations of
equilibrium, trusses and frames, Kinematics and dynamics of particles and rigid bodies,
impulse and momentum (linear and angular), Potential and kinetic energy and principles of
conservation of kinetic energy and momentum

2 Strength of Materials: Stress and Strain, stress-strain relationship and elastic constants,
shear force and bending moment diagrams, Bending & Shear Stresses, deflection of
Beams, Torsion of circular shafts, thin and thick cylinders.

3 Theory of Machines and Machine Dynamics: Planar cams and followers, gear tooth profiles,
governors and flywheels, balancing of reciprocating and rotating masses. Free and forced
vibration of single degree freedom systems, effect of damping vibration isolation,
resonance, critical speed of rotors.

4 Design of Machine Elements: Design for static and dynamic loading, failure theories;
fatigue, Design of bolted and welded joints, design of simple machine elements like shafts
and keys, spur gears, brakes and clutches, belt drives, selection of rolling and sliding
contact bearings.

5 Heat Transfer: Modes of heat transfer; one dimensional heat conduction, thermal
resistance, contact resistance, heat flow through composite plane walls. Natural and forced
convection, non-dimensional numbers, radiative heat transfer, black and grey surfaces,
shape factors.

6 Thermodynamics : Zeroth, First and Second laws of thermodynamics; thermodynamic
system and processes; irreversibility and availability; behaviour of ideal and real gases,
properties of pure substances, calculation of work and heat in ideal processes; analysis of
thermo -dynamic cycles related to energy conversion – Carnot, Otto and Diesel cycles.

7 Automobile Engines: I.C. Engines and its classification, Air Standard Cycles, Fuel air
cycles, Actual cycles, Requirements and suitability of fuels in IC engines, fuel ratings,
fuel-air mixture requirements, Alternative fuels, Comparison of four stroke and two stroke
engine, Firing order and its significance.

Syllabus Deputy Superintendent of Police Post Examination in MPSC

15th August 2021, 10:22 AM
Ganesh Hinge

Can you provide me the syllabus for Deputy Superintendent of Police Post Examination in MPSC For Civil Engineers (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) as I need it for preparation of the exam?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in