2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th June 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Duplicate Degree Certificate Bharathiar University

I want the application form to apply for Duplicate Degree Certificate in Bharathiar University so can you provide me?
7th June 2018, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

I am providing you the application form to apply for Duplicate Degree Certificate in Bharathiar University

Bharathiar University Application form for Duplicate Degree Certificate

Application forms can be obtained from the Enquiry counter of the Controller of Examination Section or by sending a self-addressed Rs.5/- stamped envelope along with a request letter.

Application along with the enclosures if any, should be sent to the Controller of Examinations.

Mode of payment may be either Demand Draft of any Bank or General fund account Challan from BANK OF INDIA of selected branches.

If the payment is made by Demand Draft, then it should be drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Bharathiar University" payable at Coimbatore.

Certificate will be sent by Registered Post to the address given by the candidates within a month.

Contact-

Bharathiar University
20, 3rd Ave, A Block, Annanagar East, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040
044 4212 3633
24th June 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation degree from Bharathiar University and I missed my original Degree Certificate now want to apply for the Duplicate Degree Certificate in Bharathiar University so tell e the procedure to apply for this? Tell me the fees for the Duplicate Degree Certificate?
I have done graduation degree from Bharathiar University and I missed my original Degree Certificate now want to apply for the Duplicate Degree Certificate in Bharathiar University so tell e the procedure to apply for this? Tell me the fees for the Duplicate Degree Certificate?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in