2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2014, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Duplicate admit card of ISRO Exam

You can download the Duplicate admit card of ISRO Exam from its official website; here I am giving you the process of it

Firstly go to the official website of ISRO
On this page at the right side you will see the section of “Latest News”

You can download your Duplicate admit card from this section when it will available there

This page looks like of this image
16th February 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can get admit card of ISRO exam? I want duplicate admit card because I was lost original admit card of ISRO exam? Where from I can download duplicate admit card of ISRO exam?
16th February 2016, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

ISRO provides it does admit card through its official website. After visiting you can get your admit card. If you lost your admit card then you can also download it from ISRO official page. By entering your registration number and password detail you can get it.

ISRO Admit Card 2016 is going to be released soon. Candidates who will participate in the exam and have filled the application form may download the duplicate Admit Card by using online mode.

Candidates are required to bring Admit Card at the time of exam without it candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall as it consists all significant detail such as exam venue, roll no etc

Process:

Candidates must visit the official website of ISRO

On the home page visit the career section

Select admit card if it is present.
Enter roll no. and registration number and then press submit button.

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in