2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

DUMET Official Site

Hello I have given Delhi University Medical Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) and I think its Result has declared . I am looking for its Result . Would you please provide me Official Site of DUMET so I will check my result there ? Do you have any idea about its cut off ?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC CGL official site
NDA Official Site
NIACL Official Site
MP PMT Official Site
GMAT Official Site
KGMC Official Site
LNMU Official SITE
MBA Official Site
Official Site of CA CPT
IIT Gandhinagar Official Site
LIC ADO Official Site
Official Website of DUMET
RRB GKP Official Site
LIC ADO Result Official Site
Official GRE Site
IIT Bombay official site
Official Site of RTU
PTU CET Official Site
MP PET Official Site
Official site of CBSE
28th June 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: DUMET Official Site

Hi buddy here I am looking for basic info related to Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) , so will you plz let me know from where I can do collect its info with detail ??
28th June 2018, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DUMET Official Site

Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) the major examination conducted by Delhi University DU and this is conducted on behalf of Delhi Government.

Eligibility
Graduation from recognized colleges or universities approved by Delhi government and any other government, they are given admission in suitable degrees

Applicants have to secure minimum percentage according to the instructions by University premises, otherwise they are not eligible and reserved category Applicants are given 5% of marks relaxation

Syllabus & Pattern:

DUMET examination consists of only Objective Type Questions and for each question, 4 options are given

Generally questions are asked based on Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Only candidates have to work hard and answer clearly, if they know.

For all right answers, marks are awarded

Totally 50 numbers of questions are asked based on subject related to Physics and 50 questions are asked based on the subject of Chemistry and 50 questions will be asked based on Biology Subject

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in