2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2013, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DU Telecom Financial Statements

You want 2010 annual report of DU Telecom so I have its annual report which I am sharing with you:

Introduction
The Company’s board of directors (the “Board”) is committed to promoting good corporate governance within the Company. Consistent with its aim of being a leader in corporate governance in the UAE and the region, in 2008 the Company commenced a pro-active review of its corporate governance framework and has voluntarily adopted extensive corporate governance guidelines (the “Corporate Governance Manual”) in line with the principles set out in the UAE Securities and Commodities Authority (“SCA”) Decision R/32 of 2007 on Corporate Governance and international best practice.

The Company recognises the benefit of good corporate governance for all shareholders, and the Corporate Governance Manual is designed to ensure efficient, dynamic and entrepreneurial management throughout the Company.
This is the Company’s first Corporate Governance Report and is published in anticipation of the mandatory application of Resolution 518 of 2009 of the UAE Minister of Economy on Corporate Governance (the “Resolution”) with which listed public joint stock companies are required to comply with by 30 April 2010. The report reflects the Company’s corporate governance systems at the date of this report.

For complete annual report I am giving you its link.

du.ae/Files/Du%20-%20CGReport%20(21%20April%202010).pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in