2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2014, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DU M. com application form

The University of Delhi offers M. com program thorough the Department of Commerce. Following are the details of admission in this course:

Eligibility:
The applicant should hold B.Com. (Hons.) degree from Delhi University or Universities other than Delhi University recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum 50% marks.

Application form
As you required for the DU M. com application form, here I am uploading a pdf file which contains the same. following documents should be attached with the application form:

An attested copy of the certificate showing the marks obtained at the last University examination.
In case of students coming from another University, migration certificate from that University. (at the time of admission only)
An attested copy of the character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
An attested copy of the matriculation or other certificate evidencing the date of birth.
Three copies of a recent passport-size photograph, duly attested.
An attested copy of the category certificate.

For additional information please contact to the address given below:

Address
University of Delhi South Campus
South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, Moti Bagh South, New Delhi, DL 110021, India ‎
+91 11 2766 2865

[MAP]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=University+of+Delhi++&hl=en&ll=28.585973,77 .162282&spn=0.009044,0.015664&sll=47.352058,4.2771 72&sspn=14.300582,32.080078&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
19th May 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Com from Delhi University so I need its application form can any body please provide me this?
19th May 2015, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Delhi University gives admission in M.Com through Entrance Test every year.

Eligibility for M.Com
Candidate must have passed B.Com with at least 70% marks from recognized University

Required Documents
An attested copy of the certificate showing the marks obtained at the last University examination.

In case of students coming from another University, migration certificate from that University.

Attested copy of the character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.

Attested copy of the matriculation certificate

Three copies of a recent passport-size photograph, duly attested.

An attested copy of the category certificate

DU M. com application form

Contact Details:
University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021 ‎
011 2700 6900

Map location:
[MAP]University of Delhi Delhi[/MAP]

Tags
application, migration form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in